Winter break with the family, Not the cheapest way to do Disney, however as the title says worth every penny.
We had a savannah room which is a must. Giraffes wandering under the balcony -- incredible!
Rooms are on the small size but to be honest we did not mind as one would expect spotlessly clean.
Staff are wonderful my wife's birthday when we where there and a card from Mickey Mouse - made her so happy.
Magic hours are great make sure you take advantage as there are no queues for the big rides.
Restaurants in the hotel expensive but there is a great free shuttle service around the parks so no need to eat there all the time even though the food is very good. Get a Disney meal deal well worth it
Pool is wonderful
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into the heart of Africa at this magnificent Resort hotel. Inspired by the traditional African kraal, the horseshoe-curved design provides spectacular views of 4 lush savannas that over 200 hoofed animals and birds call home. Delight in dazzling pool areas, exciting animal programs and one of the largest collections of African art in the United States as you experience your own African safari adventure with a touch of Disney magic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Animal Kingdom Florida
- Disneys Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney Animal Kingdom Resort
- Disney Animal Kingdom Hotel
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Disney
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Orlando
- Animal Kingdom Hotel Disney
- Disneys Animal Kingdom Hotel
- Animal Kingdom Hotel Florida