Only 18 minutes to go to Magic Kingdom with the bus. I still can't believe some people complained about that. Also, maybe we have just been lucky but we never waited more than 10 minutes for the bus (leaving and coming back). And thought the resort wasn't that big so I can't believe some people complained about long walks!
The room was very pretty and clean. Excellent size. The arusha view was amazing. Between 11:00 and midnight the giraffes were right in front of us. We enjoyed eating breakfast on the balcony watching the animals.
The room was super quiet, it felt like we were alone in the hotel.
The hot tub and the pool were great and never too crowded.
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about the resort. I think i liked it even more than the Polynesian Resort (never thought that could be possible!!) ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into the heart of Africa at this magnificent Resort hotel. Inspired by the traditional African kraal, the horseshoe-curved design provides spectacular views of 4 lush savannas that over 200 hoofed animals and birds call home. Delight in dazzling pool areas, exciting animal programs and one of the largest collections of African art in the United States as you experience your own African safari adventure with a touch of Disney magic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Animal Kingdom Florida
- Disneys Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney Animal Kingdom Resort
- Disney Animal Kingdom Hotel
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Disney
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Orlando
- Animal Kingdom Hotel Disney
- Disneys Animal Kingdom Hotel
- Animal Kingdom Hotel Florida