My family and I stayed there 10-30-11 to 11-5-11 and had a great time! We had a 1 room villa with a savannah view and it was truly amazing! We saw animals from our balcony morning and night. ( Some days more then others) the resort seemed very authentic and I was pleased with how friendly the staff was.
We enjoyed the pool area which was very nice. And there was a poolside bar for adults..the prices were a litle high but your at Disney so not out of the norm. We had a kitchen and it was perfect and had all we needed. The bathroom was huge and the tub was amazing! My son actually looked forward to his baths :-)
My only gripe and it is a small one... the beds are very hard. But other then that I won't complain. The African artwork through out the resort was amazing! This place is expensive but if you can splurge it is worh it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into the heart of Africa at this magnificent Resort hotel. Inspired by the traditional African kraal, the horseshoe-curved design provides spectacular views of 4 lush savannas that over 200 hoofed animals and birds call home. Delight in dazzling pool areas, exciting animal programs and one of the largest collections of African art in the United States as you experience your own African safari adventure with a touch of Disney magic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Animal Kingdom Florida
- Disneys Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney Animal Kingdom Resort
- Disney Animal Kingdom Hotel
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Disney
- Animal Kingdom Lodge Orlando
- Animal Kingdom Hotel Disney
- Disneys Animal Kingdom Hotel
- Animal Kingdom Hotel Florida