“Great food and fun atmosphere!”

Copper Canyon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Canyon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #188 of 4,325 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Samoan Court
Transit: I-Ride Trolly stop #24 North
Description: Welcome to Copper Canyon Grill Restaurants where you’ll enjoy full flavored, fresh American cuisine prepared from scratch daily and served in a casual, energetic atmosphere. We have indoor & outdoor seating available, plus two full-bars featuring Happy Hour every day from 3-7pm. Walking distance from the Convention Center. Group Dining & Private Room available.
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

This is one of my go to restaurants when I am in the Orlando area. The restaurant offers a variety of food, good for groups that want a variety. The staff is friendly. Great drinks and yummy food reasonably priced.

Date of visit: April 2018
Zania P, General Manager at Copper Canyon Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Dear Mona,

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We always love to hear that our customers have enjoyed their dining experience with us! We very much hope to see you again soon.

- With regards from Copper Canyon Grill Management

Write a ReviewReviews (1,198)

Reviewed May 24, 2018

We walked in after seven pm and were quickly seated. The food arrived without a long wait and my wife enjoyed her meatloaf while I ordered the house chicken which was delicious and tender. I appreciated the dark dining area conducive to taking a break from a busy Orlando day.

1  Thank Steven H

Dear Steven,

Reviewed May 22, 2018

Try the Chicken pot pie! Thats all I can say. Services was spot on and food very excellent. Sat inside and out side. Outside is nice on a warm evening. Well worth a visit if you are in the area.

Date of visit: May 2018
Zania P, General Manager at Copper Canyon Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Dear Martyn,

Reviewed May 15, 2018

We made reservations about a week out for our group of 26, and we not only had amazing food but the staff was fabulous! So hospitable and accommodating! The ahi tuna salad was also fabulous!

Date of visit: April 2018
Zania P, General Manager at Copper Canyon Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Came here for mother's day dinner. I ordered the filet medium rare. It came put rare, like rare rare. It had a beautiful crust and the sauce looked amazing but as soon as I cut into it I could tell it was under cooked. I wanted to double check so I cut right down the middle and it was as red as an uncooked steak from edge to edge. The other downside was it took 20 mins for our waiter to check on us, so the rest of my party was done eating before the manger could try and fix the situation and get the food back out in time for us to eat together. One person in pur group had the cloak and dagger and enjoyed it so I'm sure my steak was just an unfortunate mishap....to bad the mother didn't get to enjoy her mother's day meal though.

They also don't validate parking unless you valet.

Dear Lauren,

I'm so sorry we disappointed you. I do appreciate your patronage and that you took the time to bring this to my attention. I'm fully committed to the absolute satisfaction of our guests. I will take the appropriate steps to resolve the issue. Please contact me at your convenience at jlavine@ccgrill.com or share your email and/or phone number, so that I may apologize in person and learn more details.

I hope to speak with you soon,
Jeff Lavine