New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Best steak ever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Copper Canyon Grill

Copper Canyon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Canyon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #120 of 3,678 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Samoan Court
Transit: I-Ride Trolly stop #24 North
Description: Welcome to Copper Canyon Grill Restaurants where you’ll enjoy full flavored, fresh American cuisine prepared from scratch daily and served in a casual, energetic atmosphere. We have indoor & outdoor seating available, plus two full-bars featuring Happy Hour every day from 3-7pm. Walking distance from the Convention Center. Group Dining & Private Room available.
Naas, Ireland
“Best steak ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

Had a New York Striploin served with Caesar salad( it was like the lettuce was grilled on a smokey grill topped with the dressing) and it was so good. My boyfriend and I liked the food here so much that we went there twice. Their mash potatoes are great and I think I need to email them looking for the recipe to their pineapple upside down cake with jim beam sauce...yummers

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
Alloa, United Kingdom
“My favourite restaurant :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

While on holiday in Orlando 5 years ago I visited this restaurant and kept in mind how great the food was, I returned to Orlando last month and went back twice to Copper Grill. The food is amazing I was so stuffed after it but was too good had to clan my plate. Steak with blue cheese sauce is sooo good and the mash potatoes are just mouthwatering. As well as the food best mojitos I had :-).
Service was very good first visit however not on 2nd visit the waiter did not tell us the specials, was not happy when we asked for another beverage!
Can't wait to return :-))

basford
“I wanted to eat til I was ill. It was good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Had dinner here one night after shopping in Pointe Orlando and what a good choice it was.

We started at the bar and had a few cocktails, which were delicious then shown to our table where we quickly ordered as we were starving.

To start with ordered the Delmarva Crab Dip. Seriously amazing! Rich, creamy and full of huge lumps of crab. Awesome!

For our mains I ordered the spit roast chicken which was juicy and flavourful, if not a little too salty but still really really nice. My husband had the meatloaf which was amazing too.

Really enjoyed this place and will look forward to going back.

• Visited June 2013
Miami, Florida, United States
“Probably just a bad night”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

After reading all these reviews and a recommendation by the hotel concierge, my wife and I decided to give it a go. Must of been a bad night because even though the place was half empty, the food and service was our worst in recent memory. Waiteress gave us a long introduction about the focus on service and high quality ingredients. My wife ordered the smoked grilled salmon; I tried the steak salad but with chicken. When they say the chicken is on the rotisserie , let's just say I believe so, and leave it at that.
The salmon arrived raw in the thickest part and overdone on the thinner ends. It took us several minutes to glad down a waiter, because our server was nowhere to be found. He seemed confused, but I got it taken care of. Instead of flash grilling her salmon, they cooked a new one and totally overcooked it. The manager brought it over and asked us to check it. We accepted it because she needed to eat and wanted one ofmy salad (I tried ).
Our ice teas were only refilled after we asked for the check.
It was an off day for them, the manager comped the salmon, but we would of rather had a nice dining experience than money off. We are not fussy diners, I love my waffle house.
We tipped based on what the full meal would have been and left

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Vancouver, Canada
“Great food and even better service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

In the mood for a steak, I wandered in and found an amazing filet steak salad, with slices of asian pear and a perfectly designed sesame dressing that hit the spot. Try anything with cornbread, or just ask for some cornbread. Like the rest of the menu, it tastes freshly and skillfully made. Key lime pie is the best anywhere. Service is delivered by a team, that works like a well oiled machine, with warmth and attention. This restaurant feels relaxed and casual, but the attention to detail in the food and service here is anything but. I highly recommend it.

Visited September 2013