“Best meal we had in Orlando...”

Copper Canyon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Canyon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #102 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Samoan Court
Transit: I-Ride Trolly stop #24 North
Description: Welcome to Copper Canyon Grill Restaurants where you’ll enjoy full flavored, fresh American cuisine prepared from scratch daily and served in a casual, energetic atmosphere. We have indoor & outdoor seating available, plus two full-bars featuring Happy Hour every day from 3-7pm. Walking distance from the Convention Center. Group Dining & Private Room available.
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We would have never thought to visit Copper Canyon while in Orlando (mainly because there are so many choices). We bought a Groupon and used it for lunch. The guacamole was amazing, the vegetarian burger was the best veggie burger I've had, and my husbands club sandwich was great. We will be back the next time we visit Orlando.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went here with the hubby for dinner. He had the ribs and I had the chicken, both were delicious, we also had the cornbread as well which is really good. Although the food is decent I dont think it's worth the money they charge, $10 dollars for one cocktail is a bit rich and think if they lowered their prices theyd be a lot busier.

2  Thank danih2
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Food was decent. Nothing amazing, nothing terrible. The first thing I ordered was not available. They also were out of Diet Coke. The corn bread was great, I actually ate the whole skillet instead of sharing with my colleague!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Generous portions, good food, atmosphere, service and best of all a good deal with the Groupon savings. I would go back even without the Groupon.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

It was good food and service but I didn't think it was a good value. I had the Prime Rib Burger, I thought it was going to be slices of Prime Rib on a burger, but it turned out to be one micro slice of Prime Rib that was well done when I asked for medium rare. The burger itself was good but not for that price, $17 bucks for a hamburger? I originally was going to get the Snapper, but for $32 I balked, that's more that high end fish places. Good food but not a good value.