“Good Food”

Copper Canyon Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Canyon Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 3,814 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Samoan Court
Transit: I-Ride Trolly stop #24 North
Description: Welcome to Copper Canyon Grill Restaurants where you’ll enjoy full flavored, fresh American cuisine prepared from scratch daily and served in a casual, energetic atmosphere. We have indoor & outdoor seating available, plus two full-bars featuring Happy Hour every day from 3-7pm. Walking distance from the Convention Center. Group Dining & Private Room available.
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

It was good food and service but I didn't think it was a good value. I had the Prime Rib Burger, I thought it was going to be slices of Prime Rib on a burger, but it turned out to be one micro slice of Prime Rib that was well done when I asked for medium rare. The burger itself was good but not for that price, $17 bucks for a hamburger? I originally was going to get the Snapper, but for $32 I balked, that's more that high end fish places. Good food but not a good value.

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
kent, england
“Not the best”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We ate here for the first time, thought we would try something different.

Looks very impressive, nice atmosphere, a bit dark though. Our server was nice & attentive. My husband & I both ordered steak. He asked for medium well & I asked for medium my self. My husbands steak was cooked perfectly, unfortunately my steak was so well done it was crispy on the outside. The portions of vegetables we're very small.

It was one of the most expensive meals we had & didn't feel it was good quality or value for money.

• Visited May 2013
Belleville, Canada
“Great fund for dinner”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

A bit pricey, but well worth it for the great food, awesome service and intimate setting. Beloved the Prime Rib...cooked to perfection...the horseradish was lame....was more like sour cream.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“An Excellent Choice in Orlando”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Nice ambience, but not the place for an intimate meal. Excellent service. The crab cakes were fantastic, my husband's ribs (a house speciality) were sweet & tender.

“Scratch kitchen”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

For those of you who are not familiar with a scratch kitchen, the vegetables are brought locally and are fresh. The food items / dressing/ sauces/ breads are prepared fresh. Try this resturant out for a great unforgettable mouth explosion of pure delightfulness.....