“Just as good as Nobu or Tao for half the price!”

Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #367 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sand Lake Road West & Della Drive
Description: Savory. Artful. Authentic. Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi uses the freshest ingredients available to create flavorful Japanese dishes and spirited concoctions. We provide friends, neighbors & family a place to gather and share thoughts. Share moments. Create meaningful connections.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have to rave about Dragonfly. I love sushi and have eaten at some of the best sushi restaurants in the USA. Dragonfly is as good as any of them and has some unique twists on traditional dishes by mixing ingredients and sauces in new ways. Their signature dragonfly roll is amazing, and the chefs even made some unique rolls with a sake marinated grilled chicken (for one of the non-sushi lovers in our group). The servers were extremely enthusiastic and fun as well. The ambience provides a cool vibe that works for business or fun. Love this place, can't wait to come back!

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I have to say - best suishi in town. I don't eat tuna and being pregnant need cooked options and I have plenty of choices. The food is always fresh and great.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

After going to their only location in Gainesville, Florida for a few years, they finally opened a second location in Orlando. And it's better.

1  Thank Phil S
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I couldn't tell you how the food is because after being seated and then being ignored for the next 15 minutes while multiple servers walked by and looked right at me I walked out. One suggestion: ACKNOWLEDGE your patrons. If someone, anyone , would have said something, it possibly could have changed the outcome. Went there from a suggestion from a friend and will never go back. There are plenty of excellent sushi restaurants out there so I sure hope they change their service standards or they will just be another restaurant that comes and goes in the Dellagio.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

My husband and I received many recommendations to try this restaurant. We were promptly seated but that was the end of it. Several tables were sat after us and greeted, but we waited, and waited and waited. We were never acknowledged once. 15 minutes passed and still no one said a word. This was enough and we left. We will NEVER go back, no matter how wonderful the food is. A great dining experience starts with premier service, and we most certainly didn't get that here.