“Clear up Con-Fection at Pie-Fection”
Review of Pie-Fection

Pie-Fection
Ranked #364 of 4,061 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: You're the artist and the crust is your canvas! Watch your pizza being made right in front of you!. Choose from three delicious crusts crusts, twelve zesty sauces made fresh daily. The fun continues with a selection of six cheeses and over 30 toppings. Then watch as your pizza is expertly baked on a Wood Stone oven. A delicious selection of pasta, salads and wings is also available.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Let me clear up some confusion, if not only for myself, but for everyone else. This little pizza place in a strip mall along Kirkman Rd. called Pie Fection, is still a pizza restaurant. The original owners sold it to a Brazilian owner and they still serve pizza. You didn’t know there were Italians in Brazil? Well recognize and come again.

We can all utter disappointment that this is an “Italian pizza” restaurant online and in most searches. Yes, I see that. But remember this was an Italian pizza restaurant before the new owner took it over. So yes, there are fragments of the old restaurant still online. Most of the social media sites remained the same. The restaurant never changed name. For that matter not much of the restaurant changed.

There is still the varied options to build your own pizza. Choose a crust, sauce, and toppings. For those less adventurous, choose from an already specified list. Salads, appetizers, and desserts are also right there. But those are all items you can find in any pizza restaurant. So what makes this place any different? Remember who are the new owners? Brazilians. I am sure all the other pizzas are made with the same love and affection. But I am after the Brazilian ingredients.

The menu calls this Mozzarella and Chicken. That is just the beginning. The pizza maker starts with a rustic dough, spreads a tomato base sauce, liberally scatters shredded mozzarella cheese, then piles on shredded seasoned chicken, literally squirts the thin creamy Brazilian cheese Catupiry, then tops it off with a good helping of Brazilian sausage. I added the sausage. There is a certain magic with shredded chicken and catupiry. The sausage added a nice balance of salty meatiness to the slice. The crust was light and thin allowing the toppings to shine. An amazing feat.

Hot Garlic Teriyaki Wings – nicely charred with light undercoating of heat, sweet Teriyaki, and bold garlic. Not recommended if going on a date afterwards. Unless you have garlic fetishes, in that case load up.

Guarana Fountain Soda – Almost every place I’ve encountered Brazilian food Guarana soda in a can follows. Here they have it on the soda machine. Same nice fizz and sweetness.

Whatever Pie Fection inherited from it’s previous owners I am sure thrives with it’s customers. However, I am sure that the Brazilian side wins out. This restaurant does serve pizza. But I am willing to go out on a limb and say try their Brazilian ingredients. I can’t wait to go back and try their sweet pizzas.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We went here over Uno Pizzeria because of all the positive reviews. The only positive was our boys enjoyed watching the man throw the pizza dough up in the air a couple times. The pizza had really tough, cardboard like, crust. I guess that's why they give you a really sharp steak knife? The pizza was also quite dry - not enough sauce.

1  Thank Roger B
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

They have all the American and Brazilian toppings, plus a few Brazilian treats! The dessert is mouth watering, try the tres leches cake!!

1  Thank Brazatraveler
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Best pizza in town hands down. If you want to eat there, go when there is a Brazilian championship game. The atmosphere is amazing!
Build your own pizza ot get the ones that are standard on the menu.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I both got out of work and I was too tired to cook, we decided to stop by pie-fection because we wanted to try something new.
From the moment we walked in the atmosphere was very relaxing, the servers were really friendly and helpful.
Now the food.... WOW not only was it fast, but it was delicious, the pizza dough was so fresh, soft and crunchy at the same time the toppings were fresh and delicious. We also ordered wings which were crispy and the sauce was the best!
We didn't have room for dessert because we were so full, but we will definitely be coming back to visit. The food was great, as well as the price.
Thank you!