“Turkish name, not the value/quality”

Anatolia Mediterranean Cuisine Orlando
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Description: "It's a rare occurrence when one restaurant brings it all together: Great showcase of food at an affordable price; impeccable service; a casual bistro feel, but with a brush of class for a nice evening out and a meal that's both vegan and carnivore friendly"-Heather McPherson, Orlando Sentinel.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The management of this restuarant need to bring the turkish hospitality and quality to this eatery. We ordered kabab, but no bread or other mezza offered.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We were pleased to learn there is a Bosphorus restaurant closer to Sand Lake. We've enjoyed the one in Winter Park and this one is a nice addition to the Doctor Phillips Marketplace.
Our meal was superb, starting with a very drinkable wine and the appetizers. Do try the lavos with some hummus and the yogurt with mint....but don't be tempted to finish it as you won't have room for your entrees. We had the stuffed cabbage and the chicken kabop. Both were flavorful and very tasty. The chicken was accompanied by rice and veggies.
For dessert, the kunef is a lovely and genuine Turkish dessert of pistachios and baked cheese. They'll gladly bring additional simple syrup if you wish.
The wait staff is friendly and eager to make recommendations. The atmosphere is wonderful - smaller and more intimate than Winter Park.
Overall one of the best meals we've had in Orlando.
Some reviewers have said its expensive, which is true. However, you are getting great service, freshly made food and a culinary adventure for what I think is a fair price.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I love Persian food
loved this place
Waitress was rude yet owner went beyond expectations with free desert and free tea and paid so mich attention to make sure we are leaving happy
I can't wait to go back

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was in the mood for Lamb while I was in my vacation in Orlando. I did a search and found this place. I was very very happy with the Lamb and the food overall. Everything was fresh, the service was good. It definitely satisfied my craving for Lamb.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

New owners have taken over and the quality of the food is still good. It did take a few minutes to get seated because the wait staff are hostess and cashier. Lavas, med food and desserts are great. The stuffed cabbage, obviously from a big batch, was served lukewarm on a cold plate, and has to sent back. Food in Istanbul is better.