“I went for some good lamb and that's exactly what I got! It was delicious.”

Anatolia Mediterranean Cuisine Orlando
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Description: "It's a rare occurrence when one restaurant brings it all together: Great showcase of food at an affordable price; impeccable service; a casual bistro feel, but with a brush of class for a nice evening out and a meal that's both vegan and carnivore friendly"-Heather McPherson, Orlando Sentinel.
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was in the mood for Lamb while I was in my vacation in Orlando. I did a search and found this place. I was very very happy with the Lamb and the food overall. Everything was fresh, the service was good. It definitely satisfied my craving for Lamb.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

New owners have taken over and the quality of the food is still good. It did take a few minutes to get seated because the wait staff are hostess and cashier. Lavas, med food and desserts are great. The stuffed cabbage, obviously from a big batch, was served lukewarm on a cold plate, and has to sent back. Food in Istanbul is better.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Great staff, great food, even the owner changed and name of the restaurant changed I think the chefs stayed the same because the great Turkish cooking was on its best again I am a returning customer from Mexico, love this place

Reviewed January 30, 2013

anatolia is now the bosphorous cafe, sister restaurant to the one in winter park. we snowbirds eat here each winter and were a little surprised to arrive for anatolia and find different place. but the food does not disappoint. always start with appetizer sampler and lavas. i love the stuffed cabbage.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The food and service were the worst. I went there three tome hoping for better luck. The waitress even charged dinner prices when we went to lunch at noon. And argued that we must pay even though i pointed put the menu price was.half of what she charged us. I had to threaten to talk to.owner or call bbb for her to go by the rules

Food was average. Coming from la and chucago i had far better food.than this and much better portion size for amount you pay

1  Thank oldsmilie2010