“I went for some good lamb and that's exactly what I got! It was delicious.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Anatolia Mediterranean Cuisine Orlando - CLOSED

Anatolia Mediterranean Cuisine Orlando
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Description: "It's a rare occurrence when one restaurant brings it all together: Great showcase of food at an affordable price; impeccable service; a casual bistro feel, but with a brush of class for a nice evening out and a meal that's both vegan and carnivore friendly"-Heather McPherson, Orlando Sentinel.
“I went for some good lamb and that's exactly what I got! It was delicious.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was in the mood for Lamb while I was in my vacation in Orlando. I did a search and found this place. I was very very happy with the Lamb and the food overall. Everything was fresh, the service was good. It definitely satisfied my craving for Lamb.

• Visited June 2013

Troy, Michigan
“Bosphorous Restaurant is the new game in town”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

New owners have taken over and the quality of the food is still good. It did take a few minutes to get seated because the wait staff are hostess and cashier. Lavas, med food and desserts are great. The stuffed cabbage, obviously from a big batch, was served lukewarm on a cold plate, and has to sent back. Food in Istanbul is better.

• Visited March 2013
Cancun
“Its now Bosphorus Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Great staff, great food, even the owner changed and name of the restaurant changed I think the chefs stayed the same because the great Turkish cooking was on its best again I am a returning customer from Mexico, love this place

Visited February 2013
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food but name is changed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

anatolia is now the bosphorous cafe, sister restaurant to the one in winter park. we snowbirds eat here each winter and were a little surprised to arrive for anatolia and find different place. but the food does not disappoint. always start with appetizer sampler and lavas. i love the stuffed cabbage.

• Visited January 2013
“Go somewhere else”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

The food and service were the worst. I went there three tome hoping for better luck. The waitress even charged dinner prices when we went to lunch at noon. And argued that we must pay even though i pointed put the menu price was.half of what she charged us. I had to threaten to talk to.owner or call bbb for her to go by the rules

Food was average. Coming from la and chucago i had far better food.than this and much better portion size for amount you pay

1 Thank oldsmilie2010