“Relax”

Ranked #59 of 98 Coffee & Tea in Orlando
Description: Sells Coffee, Breakfast, And Lunch
Description: Sells Coffee, Breakfast, And Lunch
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

This is a really cute coffee shop. Their coffee's specialty and regular are very good. We really enjoy stopping in to relax after a movie for coffee. I just wish they were in the main shopping center it would be a perfect place to people watch and enjoy a good cup of coffee.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have been here twice. Once about a year and a half ago, I ordered a wrap and soup. The soup was really thin. I like broth based soups, but this was to be a sort of creamy type soup and yet it was quite watery. A few days ago I went her again just to give it another try. I got the chicken chipotle salad. That was a downer. It was a really pale salad -- the romaine lettuce was pale as were the tomatoes. Very little cheese, and basically pretty drab. My only salvation was that I put extra hot sauce on it to flavor it. I doubt we will go again. I can get much better elsewhere for lesser or equal price.

The atmosphere is pretty nice and it was not crowded, even at 12:30 PM.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Love their salads and their coffee drinks are reasonably priced. their sandwiches are also delish! Cute ambiance and good service

1  Thank Mlove416
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Eating breakfast at the one in Deland on New York Avenue. It was great and good prices

1  Thank Ruth R