“For an older crowd”

and up
Treasure Tavern Orlando
Ranked #13 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Treasure Tavern is an un-rivaled one-of a kind dining experience. Cirque, burlesque, comedy, magic music and upscale dining come together to create a grown up experience that's rowdy enough to get you going, but classy enough to bring a date! Enjoy a delicious 4 course dinner menu of: Cream of vegetable soup, follow by mixed green salad with olives and blue cheese crumbles. Beef Tenderloin served with fresh asparagus with hollandaise sauce and loaded mashed potato for main course. Dessert is Opera cake, a delicious coffee chocolate dessert.Treasure Tavern is the perfect place for celebrations, special outings, a romantic dinner, date night, company events, and more.
Miami, Florida
“For an older crowd”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were excited for a sexy burlesque show...it somewhat delivered but it was definitely geared towards the over 50s. It was comedic and entertaining. Just lacked in sex appeal for our taste. We are mid 30s.

West Palm Beach, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Guests DO NOT MATTER here!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

This was a horrible experience and quite expensive for the quality, or lack there of. When we first arrived we stood in line for almost and hour before we were let in, in 50 degree weather, and were told AFTER we got to the seating area that my ticket that clearly stated "your admission" was not my ticket and I needed to go back outside, stand in the cold AGAIN for 30 minutes, and get some hand written piece of paper with my name and the amount of people in my party. Very cheap and unaccommodating if you ask me. My party of 4 was then led to a corner table at the back that was far from equipped to be seated at. There was no salt and pepper at the table, which every other table had, there was no drink menu to order the highly over priced drinks, and to top it off there was no candle to facilitate a nice date night atmosphere, which, again, every other table had. Our waitress was almost immediate with accompanying our table and taking our drink order. We ordered coke, or pepsi, and water at first. The coke was flat upon arrival. OK. We decided to order drinks while we waited for the coke to be changed. 4 out of the 5 that we ordered they were out of and the fifth contained coke, which was flat. So I asked if I could order a regular drink that wasn't on the menu and I was informed that I could. So I did. Want to take a guess at what happened next? THEY DIDN'T HAVE THAT EITHER! After waiting for over 30 minutes we were finally informed that the coke was not working and would have to get something else, shocker. We ordered sprite instead. Already overwhelming disgusted by this place we figured it could only go up from here. We were sorely mistaken. One person at our table received food about 10 minutes before the rest of us. Then when the rest of the meal came we were the first ones served in our section but one person at our table, who ordered the same meal as everyone else at the table, was forgotten about until he had to physically get up and approach a waitress about it. Then we finally got to the point where we just needed to talk to a manager. Well that was a big mistake. After the manager finally came over to our table we explained our problem and thoroughly explained to him that for the most part it wasn't our waitress fault. He then asked me to physically point out the drinks that we were told he was out of. I pointed to them in the order that I had asked for them. He then proceeds to go to the bar, ask something to the bartender and the other waitresses, then comes back and asks me for a second time what I ordered explaining that I can only order off of the drink menu, which is not what I was told earlier. After physically pointing out the drinks on the menu again he leaves again to the bar and comes back with a Long Island, which was my last resort drink and says that it is on the house but had to prove that they had the drinks available. He didn't even acknowledge the fact that I had ordered that AFTER being told they were out of 3 other drinks. I explained to him that I didn't want the drink and that I just wanted my check and to leave. I explained that I didn't want to waste anymore of my time or money at a place that would treat me and my friends and family this badly. He left and the waitress returned to our table and handed out the checks and said that mine wasn't going to be charged and handed out everyone else's check. Come to find out the so called "on the house" Long Island was added to my husband bill! I was overwhelmingly disgusted and definitely wished that I had chosen a different establishment. This is definitely not worth the price, the food is meek at best, the service is terrible, but that is probably because of the fact that they are well under staffed and do not maintain a decent amount of support staff to cover such a quick amount of seatings like that. The bartender is unknowledgeable of how to substitute and definitely is misinformed of a proper drink pour. I suggest they learn how to properly serve in this establishment, find a new manager because he obviously lacks the skills of running a proper business, fully stock your bar instead of skimping on orders in order to save some money, and properly inform your guests on how to go about getting a handwritten ticket for entry instead of forcing us to wait outside for a hour in the cold. WILL NOT be coming back here and I will fully warn anyone I know or come across that is planning a night here. I will redirect them to Medieval Times. At least during my time there I wasn't forgotten about, ignored, told I was wrong and DEFINITELY did not have to wait an hour before going inside. Waste of money and waste of my time.

3 Thank Soon2BCaliGirl
jacksonville florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Something to fill the vacation schedule.”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The wait staff did a great job with the service. They were also part of the show. The show was OK. The comedy was just so-so. The food was bland and ours did not come out with everyone else’s so we were still eating when they began to clear the dishes. The seating was good because it is a small theater, however, it is hard to watch a show and eat at the same time. This is a good venue to see if you just don't have anything else to do in Orlando. Make sure to take advantage of the internet special pricing.

1 Thank skeeterflorida
St. Pete Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Total entertainment”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Excellent show for adults with comedy, magic and lots more. The food is delicious and well worth the money. Been there several times and plan on going back.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jake F
Virginia Beach, VA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wow! MUCH better than the big arena type shows!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I have been to the more mainstream arena type shows and let me tell you this is SO much better if you don't have the kids with you! Unlike the others, there are multiple acts instead of one theme like the others. Talented magicians, comedy acts, theatrics, and great food and drinks. Highly recommended!

Visited January 2014