“Excellent Show”

and up
Treasure Tavern Orlando
Ranked #12 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Treasure Tavern is an un-rivaled one-of a kind dining experience. Cirque, burlesque, comedy, magic music and upscale dining come together to create a grown up experience that's rowdy enough to get you going, but classy enough to bring a date! Enjoy a delicious 4 course dinner menu of: Cream of vegetable soup, follow by mixed green salad with olives and blue cheese crumbles. Beef Tenderloin served with fresh asparagus with hollandaise sauce and loaded mashed potato for main course. Dessert is Opera cake, a delicious coffee chocolate dessert.Treasure Tavern is the perfect place for celebrations, special outings, a romantic dinner, date night, company events, and more.
Huntington, Vermont
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

We weren't expecting this type of show. But it was a great suprise and absolutely wonderful evening. Great Food and excellent entertainment. Thankyou. We definitly will come back next year with our family. We laughed all night and ate till we wre full and was served by a wonderful waitress and showgirl. thankyou so much.

Sterling Heights
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Very Nice show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

Went to this show with husband and grown children. Was a lot of fun, but pay attention to the age suggestions....not for children. Very funny innuendos!!! Laughed hard at this one! The food was superb! Much better than any other dinner show I've ever been to! Nice discount on their website that saved a significant amount of money. The performers are top notch.

Parrish, Florida
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“It was okay.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

My wife and I attended the show while in town and okay is the best I can say. The humor is definitely adult oriented, which was the appeal as the kids weren't with us, but to be honest we just didn't find much of it funny. To be fair we went on a Tuesday so the house wasn't even half full, which I'm sure dampened the energy and the ability of the performers to play off the crowd. The service was very good, and most of the meal was as well. However, the beef was overcooked for my liking, but you have to take what you get as it's a mass produced meal.

Again, everything was okay. We both had a good time and enjoyed our evening out but wouldn't go again as we've attended other dinner shows in Orlando that we found more entertaining.

Boulder, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best Dinner Show in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

In short, I was a concierge in central Florida, and Treasure Tavern is simply the best dinner show in town. I've seen 'em all, and nothing beats the overall quality and fun of this show.

Visited February 2012
Sanford, Florida, United States
“Treasure Tavern”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary there and had the best time. I wished it wouldnt have ended. I recomend this to everyone. The only thing I didnt like was the screaming table that absolutely was ruining everything there. Thats what happens when some people drink alcohol though. The hostess was very nice and helpful. I am definantly going back one day.