“Amazing show, beyond expectation”

Treasure Tavern Dinner Theatre
Ranked #12 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Treasure Tavern is an un-rivaled one-of a kind dining experience. Cirque, burlesque, comedy, magic music and upscale dining come together to create a grown up experience that's rowdy enough to get you going, but classy enough to bring a date! Enjoy a delicious 4 course dinner menu of: Cream of vegetable soup, follow by mixed green salad with olives and blue cheese crumbles. Beef Tenderloin served with fresh asparagus with hollandaise sauce and loaded mashed potato for main course. Dessert is Opera cake, a delicious coffee chocolate dessert.Treasure Tavern is the perfect place for celebrations, special outings, a romantic dinner, date night, company events, and more.
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We came to this show knowing it would be catered to adult humor but did not expect the talent of so many different type of performers. It was like watching a mini cirque de soleil with talented servers who enjoyed their job and also sang, danced, did comedy to extremes touching old Hollywood and comtemporary political humor. It centered around a burlesque pirate theme with good food and great staff. I have been to shows in Vegas, and don't feel there will be anything in Orlando that will compare to the level of talent at Treasure Tavern. One of the main singers had tremendous vocals comparable to Etta James and it was touching for many that we noticed several couples dance in respect to her amazing voice.

1  Thank Nancy B

Reviewed September 30, 2012

This just topped off my day. I enjoyed this show. It was nice to have an adult night out with people who have a sense of humor. I am glad I went here and I will be going again soon, and I will be bringing more people with me next time. The food was very tastey as well.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were told to arrive a half an hour before the show. We wish we would have arrived earlier. There was quite a line by the time that we arrived and by the time we were seated the show was starting. Our waitress seemed very rushed. The food was OK. Entree and Dessert much better than the soup and salad. The drinks were good and the show was very entertaining.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

That's what their website says.....as long as they aren't counting on repeat business, this place will do great! Food was sub-standard, show was slow and not exciting. Certainly not worth the money. Oh, and the seats are awful....can literally feel the springs through the pleather.

3  Thank MissyS267
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband surprized me by making reservations for my birthday. We enjoyed ourselves from the moment we were seated. Non-stop laughing! Sapphire is very friendly, knows her stuff and keeps the men on their toes. The "blue balls" were decent and was a fun addition to the act. It was a great night!!