“On the way”

Good for: Families with children
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“On the way”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We were on the way to Gaylord Palms hotel from Cocoa Beach and looking for a convenient pizza place to stop. Thank goodness this one came up on our I-Phone map. It was a hit! My husband and I had our grandson with us. He is a cheese pizza master - that's basically all he eats. He said it was the best he has ever, ever had. But...he is only five years old. My husband and I split a wonderful, huge salad and a medium pizza. It was more than enough food and delicious. The salad was full of meats, cheeses and freshly sauteed mushrooms. The dressing on the side was perfect. But the pizza was the favorite. Hand tossed crust, fresh mushrooms and sausage...it was the best we ever, ever had. And we have a little experience with pizza. The service was excellent. The restaurant was very clean. Only suggestion would be to have beer on tap. But they did serve our bottled beers in cold glasses. We eat in lots of Italian places but this was excellent. If you are in the neighborhood definitely stop here.

• Visited March 2013

“A flawless diamond”
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Checked urbanspoon for restaurants around Orlando airport. Mama Romanos came up
In a publix strip mall off Landstar off fl 417
Came for lunch and had one of the specials
Soup homemade a slice of cheese pizza nock your socks off and a half eggplant parm hoagie which was over the top fresh and succulent. Oink oink all for 6.99. Eat your heart out I am glad I donot
Live close. A grand slam.

Ottawa, Canada
“Romano's on the fly, in Orlando airport”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I actually tried Romano's on the fly in Orlando airport, main terminal. They have the best italian food I've ever tasted. The bread was so fresh. Pizza and pasta were just excellent! Nice service.
If you are hungry at MCO, you definitely should try Romano's. The first thing they ask you is what time is your next flight. They know what they are doing.

• Visited October 2012
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
“best Italian restaurant in the area!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Momma Romano's is very good food, very clean ,great service.
Come here if you wanna eat great food, and have a wonderful experience!

• Visited June 2012