“Eye candy”

Cuisines: American, Scottish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Stayed not too far from this pub so attended often at happy hour between 3-7pm. It was buy 1 get 1 free. Had 2 meals which were very good. 1 meal there was with about 20 of my family and the service was good. If your going go at happy hour and you can get drunk cheap.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

After taking a walk down International Drive on our first night in Orlando we were eager to find somewhere for a meal and a drink. On the recommendation of a couple of our friends we headed for the Tilted Kilt and were quickly seated by the very friendly waiting staff. Our server was quick to ask us about our stay and offered to take a photo of us. I ordered an Irish Dip steak sandwich which came with a delicious pot of au jus to dip into and some really tasty french fries.My girlfriend had Chicken Fried Chicken and particularly enjoyed the accompanying red skin mash. We saw some gorgeous looking burgers being served to other patrons and all the portion sizes were very generous. Being English ourselves we found the Irish/Scottish styling of the restaurant a bit of a mish mash but the staff and service made up for that. We came back on our last night for some drinks and lager lovers in particular would be impressed with the level of choice including oversize beer pongs.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Food was cold service rubbish then demanded a 20 per cent service chaarge do not go if your on international drive

TiltedKiltIDrive, Public Relations Manager at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery I-Drive, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

We're sorry that your experience was not up to par when you last visited with us. We sure hope that you will stop in again when you're back in town and allow us the opportunity to show you what the Tilted Kilt I-Drive is really all about.

Thank you kindly for your feedback. We hope you come back soon to visit us.

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I have mot much to say, place it's excellent, clean, good service, the food is wonderful if you are in Orlando by any chance... you can't miss it

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Never have been disappointed in the Tilted Kilt. I usually order the same thing, since my fave is buffalo chicken strips. The waitress was great, food was great and plenty of bar area to people watch.