“Sports Bar!”

Cuisines: American, Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Cold beer, girls in short kilts and lots of TV. A tower of 100 ounces of beer! Drink specials and a friendly staff.

TiltedKiltIDrive, Public Relations Manager at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery I-Drive, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Charles E, Thank you for the kind words about your visit to the Tilted Kilt I-Drive. Please visit us again the next time you're in town.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Visited while vacationing. Excellent pub style food, huge beer selection, and my kids loved the kids menu. Our waitress, Kristen M, was fantastic. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

A pint of guinness at $6 + tax + gratuity will cost you $8 min and Not the same taste as you're local in UK'
That means £6 a pint ?? and it is not included with happy hour prices ------Happy Hour ?? aye right !!

1  Thank vanzbradford
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Went to TK fairly late after arriving in Orlando. The place wasn't very busy and we were seated right away. Server was helpful when my wife had some questions. Food was good, especially the shepherds pie which wasn't dry like shepherds pie sometimes is. All in all, pleased with our visit.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have been to a couple of these but yesterday I went here and I have to say, WOW, yea the girls are great there and to tell the truth the food was great. I would have to say the best sweet potato fries I have ever had and the chicken tenders were perfect