“Pleasant surprise and food was WAY better than similiar themed resturuants!”

Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery I-Drive
Cuisines: American, Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Went to the pub after the auto show. I was not sure what to expect, I was expecting a Irish pub and boy was I surprised!!! First impression when I go thru the doors is" oh the foods gonna be terrible". Well I was terribly wrong!!! The food was awesome and our waitress Brittany was extremely cordial and very attractive to boot! I have been back twice since my initial visit and have even brought my wife with me. If you are uptight or your spouse is extremely insecure then you probably should not visit this place. Happy hour special are quite generous and are not only beverages but also include appetizer specials!

Reviewed November 24, 2011

It was very convenient to my hotel, however I didn't realize I was going to a "Hooters" type restaurant. That being said, the girls were adorable, but certainly not for family dining...

1  Thank Wendy C
Reviewed November 19, 2011

This is a fun place with friendly (and scantily clad) staff. Nice outdoor area and good food. Cheap drinks.

1  Thank smit37
Reviewed November 16, 2011

My wife & I were staying @ a local hotel and decided on a sports bar atmosphere for our dinner dining experience. Tilted Kilt came up and off we went. After arriving and standing in the doorway with the hostess stand & a Hooters-esque t shirt store for about 8-10 minutes a young lady finally greeted us with one word after finishing her conversation with what must have been a regular..."two?". After being whisked to our table a young blonde waitress came to our table and took our drink orders. The drink prices seemed much more fair than we had experienced on I Drive. She came back promptly and my wife & I decided on wings to complete our sports bar atmospheric evening. Our waitress "Brie" sat with us for the next fifteen or so minutes volunteering to us the most intimate of details regarding one of her coworker's (I assume a manager considering her attire didn't include a tiny skirt, which our "Brie" wore quite differently than the other waitresses, showing 9/10ths of what we did not want to see while eating, as my wife put it) sex life. With nearly no reaction besides a look of disgust from us, "Brie" continued to blab/gossip to us for the rest of our tenure @Tilted Kilt about this woman's supposed sexual relations with "half the dudes that come in here". Our wings were nearly as cold as our server's soul. So, if you're not looking to hear details (and I mean disgusting details) of someones sexual escapades while you're trying to enjoy dinner with your wife...I highly recommend visiting another establishment.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

The girls are nice and try hard, but don't expect to see anything near the advertising. My wife is still mocking with me that I believed otherwise when picking this "Scottish pub" for dinner.

The food is lousy, but then again, I don't think anyone goes there for the food.