“Perfect for my 8 and 4 year olds!”

Coco Key Water Resort
Ranked #193 of 442 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We were there in August, very cute place. Not overwhelming like some of the more popular water parks. Great for my children, they both had a blast! Fun waterslides, some more daring for the adults and our 8 year old. Great area for the smaller children. Tiki bar overlooks one of the play areas where you can enjoy an adult beverage. There is also towel service and a small restaurant/cafeteria we had lunch in. It was a GREAT DAY for all and we'll be back!

2  Thank LOVETHEBEACH74

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is a great place for a family with children to stay. The water park is so much fun for the kids you don't have to even spend money on the pricey water parks in the local area if you don't want. The only down side is that small children have to wear the life jackets and cannot wear their own flotation devices, which was a huge turn off for my family as my littlest son could not maneuver as well with the life jackets as he can with his arm floats. He kept trying to take his life jacket off. The room was also very noisy as we stayed in a room close to the road and the walls are very thin, we could hear other families yelling at kids.

3  Thank nsbgirlie
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We visited on vacation on a groupon deal. We didn't stay at the hotel just went to the park for the day. It's a good value. Park was fun took my teens they had fun. It's not fancy but gets the job done. It's right in the middle of international drive so very easy to get to.

2  Thank Bxguy
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We took our kids here for the day as an alternative to one of the more expensive and hectic Disney-like attractions.
Our kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves but we parents found the place to be a bit dirty... things floating in the water, reeked of chlorine and frequented by some sketchy clientele. A plus is that there are plenty of staff around so the kids can be a bit more independent.
There is a shallow wading pool for the smaller ones, all under a roof so there is sun protection.
Outside there are more exciting things to do like wild slides, which the bigger kids enjoy.
Food was not that good... if you can, bring a picnic lunch.
If I lived in the area I might take my kids a once or twice a year because it is less expensive than other attractions and not so big that it is stressful to keep an eye on the kids, but the atmosphere is just not that pleasant.

2  Thank JohnShaft
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My friend and I were staying nearby, but she had stayed here before and knew that the water park itself had great rates even if you weren't staying at the hotel. After awhile, kids get bored with just a swimming pool so this was a great place to go. Helpful staff, plenty of lifeguards and anything you need or want is available. The kids had a great time and we had a few moments to relax. I happened to fall while there and the staff was quick to react. Be careful if walking barefoot and try to avoid walking near drains because sun tan oil and sun block run there. Although they squeegee the areas all the time it is always wet and slippery. Just a heads up. A good day and a good value.

2  Thank gghost