“As good as Greece!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Found this gem on the internet, my partner is Greek and from Greece, went to Greece myself and this food is extacly the same, We have not found anything like it anywhere in the area, not even Tarpon Springs. Met and spoke with the owners who are so friendly. They Gyros are the best! Served hot and quick even during busy lunch hour. Don't forget your Greek Fries! Close to the airport and thankfully even closer to my home. Call them and get directions and welcome to a small bit of Greece!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Tired of the same old food at the airport area hotels, I thought I would give them a try tonight.

So I got in my car and arrived about 15 minutes or so, about 7 miles from MCO.

I ordered the Pastitsio and a small salad with gyro meat to go.

My food was ready in about 20 minutes.

The Pastitsio I would rate as good, but not great. The salad was small with only 3 olives and crumbled feta cheese and pita bread.

The Gyro Meat add: was 4 slices of gyro.

Overall the meal was good, but if you are looking for a traditional Greek dinner, this is not it.

This is a nice family owned cafe.

Tip: Don't expect the normal fresh Greek bread with olive oil.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We were in Orlando for a wedding/trip to Disney and were looking to try something new. My boyfriend conjured up a list of Greek places on his phone and we, at random, chose this one. What a happy alignment of the planets that was. I still think about the gyro I had there, 5 months after eating it. I have yet to find any Greek or Mediterranean food in Massachusetts that even remotely compares to this sandwich. The fries were also amazing, salty and crunchy. We weren't even going to order them, but BF talked me into it. You cannot miss this place if you're in the area. We drove about 30 minutes to get there from our hotel, and I would gladly board a plane again just to go back down there and get another gyro. I could not stop eating it, despite the large portion and how full I was. Amazing food, don't let this pass you by!

2  Thank CutePi314
Reviewed September 4, 2012

great gyros, the prices are a bit high for the value. the food is homemade, gyros are great, they also have daily specials.

1  Thank Mike E
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stopped by this unassuming Greek eatery for lunch and found fresh dishes full of taste. Their Greek salad had chunks of excellant feta and whole Katamal olives. We split a "Mom's Grilled Seasonal Vegetable" sandwich. Grilled zuccinini and eggplant was abundandly covered by a flavorful red sauce. Very tasty! We bought to go a slice of "Feta Cheesecake". That's right! Salty feta was one of the ingredient of this delicious desert topped with honey and figs. We will go back to try their Spanakopie, which looked very good and a Baklava Cheesecake. Can't wait!

1  Thank Marta M