“good gyros”

Dining options: Dinner
Orlando, Florida
“good gyros”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

great gyros, the prices are a bit high for the value. the food is homemade, gyros are great, they also have daily specials.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Mike E

Orlando, Florida
“Tasty discovery”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stopped by this unassuming Greek eatery for lunch and found fresh dishes full of taste. Their Greek salad had chunks of excellant feta and whole Katamal olives. We split a "Mom's Grilled Seasonal Vegetable" sandwich. Grilled zuccinini and eggplant was abundandly covered by a flavorful red sauce. Very tasty! We bought to go a slice of "Feta Cheesecake". That's right! Salty feta was one of the ingredient of this delicious desert topped with honey and figs. We will go back to try their Spanakopie, which looked very good and a Baklava Cheesecake. Can't wait!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Marta M
New Mexico
“Clean, great food and friendly staff. Limited seating the place isn't that big but it's nice.”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I like Greek food so I've been to many Greek restaurants. This is one of the best gyros I've ever had. I had the king gyro which is a regular gyro with feta added to it. Their feta tastes fresh and my whole meal including feta cheese Greek fries was barely over $10. In the immortal words of the great Arnold ... "I'll be baaack."

toddsherman
“Betta with feta.”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I love this place. I almost always get the King sandwich with no onion plus one of their salads. My fav salad is the chicken orzo. Also, their brewed iced teas is great.

• Visited August 2012
Orlando, FL, USA
“A Greek adventure...”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I like to come here to get food to go because I know I'll get (1) good food at (2) a good price with (3) some intrigue/adventure because I don't know all these Greek dishes so well. You can count on some good spinach dishes for sure!

Visited April 2012