“Great stop for lunch”

Mediterranean Blue
Ranked #667 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great stop for lunch”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Awesome lunch. Tasty food and friendly service. Great deli style salads we tried the cucumber dill and the balsamic beets both were great.

Orlando
“Excellent Choice for a Different Lunch”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Been here two different times. Each time, we were greeted warmly. Had the gyro (of course). and the Greek fries. The portion was plentiful and the food was delicious. A great choice for lunch if you're tired of subs.

• Visited December 2011
Orlando, Florida
“Amazing Service, Authentic Greek Food”
Reviewed October 4, 2011

This place is nothing short of amazing!

First of all the service is great. As soon as you walk in you receive a warm welcome by the lady at the counter. She was so adorable and helpful! Since it was our first time, she gave us a little tour of the restaurant and explained the most popular dishes in great detail. I absolutely loved it! You can try different dishes in the deli bar for free, but I decided to jump straight to the Gyro King with Greek fries. Honestly, this has to be either 1st or 2nd best Gyro I've had... (The first one I had was in Athens). The fries were yummy, and flavorful...I wanted to take a whole bag home.

My boyfriend order the Moussaka which is sort of an eggplant lasagna. The dish really did not sit well with him due to the strong cinnamon flavor in the beef. Therefore, he decided to order the Gyro King since his tummy was still growling. They gave him the gyro free of charge! The staff was extremely attentive and just plain GREAT!

They also have a variety of Greek beers if you want to give your buds a taste of mythological cerveza. I personally like green Mythos.

Take home some Baklava won't regret it.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Diana G
Orlando, Florida
“Not the Best, Not worth the $$”
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I am a big Middle Eastern food fan and always like to try new places. This place is to expensive for the quality/portions. I felt as if this place is only popular bc this is the only middle eastern cafe near by. I seriously would recommend Alladins North on Semoran in Casselberry.NOW THATS what I call authentic! I

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank r84r24a10
Orlando, Florida
“Wonderful service and great food!”
Reviewed July 1, 2011

We usually go here a few times a month. The food has always been wonderful. It's a great little neighborhood restaurant. They just created a patio area for outside seating. All the food is so fresh and the hummus is awesome. The side dishes change all the time we I've had several different ones and they are all great. Homemade baklava and sometimes they have these Greek cookies that are my favorite! Give it a try you won't regret it!

• Visited June 2011