“Kennedy Space Center Tour”
Review of Gray Line Orlando

$126.99*
Everglades and Miami Adventure from Orlando
Ranked #2 of 106 Tours in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Central Florida's # 1 sightseeing Tour Company since 1993. Offering guaranteed daily scheduled departures to tours all over the state, including daily Kennedy Space Center, Sporting Events, Beach tours and boat rides, Miami and the Everglades, Key West, Swim with the Manatees and Dolphins plus much more!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Excellent Tour, well worth the price. Bus driver Mike was fabulous, very entertaining, informative, arrived on time, great narration on the city and the trip out. Had a blast, would book again with them just for the entertainment.
K & M Holden

Write a ReviewReviews (2,040)

Reviewed March 12, 2013

From when we got on the bus in beuna vista, mike the driver explained everything to us about our day, what to do 1st and and what times. He put our minds at rest straight away. He made sure everyone knew what to do. He entertained us all on the coach all the way to kennedy space centre.He even took us all through the gates of KSC. Enjoyed the whole day an felt honoured to walk around and see where the space shuttles and moon rockets blasted off.We even had lunch with Jack Lousma an astronaut. A big thank you to MIKE the driver who gave more than 100% customer service he does himself and you company proud.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We did a day trip with Grayline tours to Kennedy Space Centre in February 2013, and could not recommend it highly enough. Our driver Mike kept us thoroughly entertained throughout the journey from Kissimmee,Orlando to Cape Canaveral and he looked after us above and beyond his job description.
NASA was definitely a highlight of our holiday. My husband was like a kid in a candy shop from start to finish - definitely a "bucket list" moment for him. But even "non-spacenuts" like myself and our two teenaged boys found the entire experience amazing.
The centre and the entire NASA space program is obviously a great source of pride to all Americans, but we Aussies were exceptionally impressed with how well the centre is presented. There is something to interest everyone there, it is highly interactive and well worth the price.
One last thank you to Mike for taking extra care of us on the way home. Even when the bus broke down and we had to switch to other transport, he organised it all so efficiently we were not inconvenienced at all, and it simply became another part of our tour experience. THANKS MIKE!!

1  Thank Mickyvon
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Yes I took two ours with the Grayline tours . The first was to the Kennedy Space Center and the next to Miami The KSC has already been reviewed . Now the trip from Orlando to Miami is an all day and part night trip !!!. The tour itself was great the tour guides did a good job and there was ample time for the sights . The guides were well informed and quite chatty and this helped break the monotony of the long ride !! they give a packed breakfast and also stop for a bite and use of the restroom . If you have included Everglades in your itinerary then yours is quite packed with less time at the beach !

Be sure to book early . The internet booking closes 7 days in advance but you can book by calling them This is what I did but unfortunately I called less than 24 hours before the trip and though I got the seat , i didn't get the breakfast which was Ok by me as I was informed earlier .
There is only one aspect you should be aware of : Your return will be after 11:30 at night and if you are staying away from a drop off place ( as I was ) then you need to prearrange with a cab to take you back to your hotel . I wish Grayline had a drop off at the airport of someplace where cabs are available or the hotel shuttle could take us back . They could charge a little more for this service . I mention this as I am a visitor and not too familiar with the routes,and definitely late night is not a nice time to get off far from your hotel . (I was at Hyatt near the Airport and I got dropped off at Double Tree Inn near Seaworld .) I later came to know that the cab after leaving me at my hotel met with an accident !!
So be careful and make your return drop to hotel arrangements . Grayline please see if you drop people off at the airport if necessary .You will be more than appreciated for this !!!!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is one of my first tours to Kennedy Space Centre and really didn't know what to expect, but I certainly was glad I came on this tour. I loved the tour! The service was great, the driver, Mike, was polite, informative, and pretty funny. The tour to Kennedy was one of the best places I've been, too! I'm very interested in space and the Kennedy Space Centre and having a driver like Mike made the experience 10x better! I recommend this tour line and I hope to go on other tour in the future!