“nice quality sushi”
Review of Seito Sushi

Seito Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Seito Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 4,060 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: Sand Lake Dr. / Turkey Lake Dr.
Description: While continuously redefining the sushi scene of Orlando, Seito Sushi has built a reputation for quality and consistency over the past ten years. Honoring traditional technique while being inspired by the innovation found in modern cuisine, the menu features a variety of classic Japanese fare as well as unique Asian inspired dishes. The modern yet comfortable atmosphere suits every occasion, whether a celebration, casual night out or wine and cocktails after work.
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Seito is one of my best favorite sushi bar in Orlando service excellent, quality of food is mouthwatering, the ambiance especially Seito from Baldwin Park choosing both of the Seito sushi bar is one o my best pick including my family.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,119)

Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is the best bulgogi I've had (besides homemade by my boyfriend's mom, of course). I'm not a sushi person, so I can't vouch for that, but their bulgogi bento box is very very very good. Everything was fresh and flavorful and you get a lot of good food for the price. Attentive service, also. Loved it.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Finally, something different from plain avocado and cucumber sushi!! My husband and I arrived after 8pm and were seated promptly. The waitress brought cucumber infused water which I thought was delicious - hubby couldn't taste the cucumber at all. My husband ordered soup and rice for an appetizer and it came quickly and tasted good. We ordered three rolls and waited about 30 min. for them to arrive at our table. The Kinoko roll has "avocado / cucumber / jalapenos / topped with spicy enoki and button mushroom baked in creamy vegan friendly sauce". Creamy and vegan? Yay! I asked about the level of heat and the waitress was helpful and mentioned that the jalapeños were on the hotter side that day so I could order them on the side and taste them separately for myself. I'm glad I did because the sauce was the perfect level of heat for me on its own and I also wanted my husband to try the roll and I KNEW he wouldn't be able to tolerate the jalapeños. This roll was my favorite - spicy, creamy mushroomy goodness piled on top of avocado/cucumber sushi. It was addictive! The second roll was the Summer Garden roll which had "tofu / seaweed salad / avocado / romaine / tomato / red onion / yamagobo / cilantro / cucumber / wrapped in daikon (no rice) / soy balsamic reduction". It was like eating a salad with a balsamic dressing - very fresh and delicious! The third roll was a tempura sweet potato roll for my husband. His only complaint was that the sweet potato was not cooked as much as he would like. He did mention to a waiter that our food was worth the wait - high praise coming from him! Our bill was under $30 but we did not order drinks or dessert. This is our second visit and I'm already planning our next!

2  Thank stampingirl
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The ambiance was amazing. However we had a terrible waiter! He forgot our drinks, our food and made us wait so long! Definitely not going back there again! A bit pricey too!

6  Thank Esra I
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Whenever i come to Orlando, I try to eat at Seito Sushi. I Must say the Sushi is really very good here. The Service is Not always Perfect, but ok in particular considering the price Level.
I can only recommend if you like Good Sushi!