“Fabulous Birthday Dinner!”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jacaranda
Description: Nine18 provides contemporary cuisine, breathtaking views, and unforgettable service. Overlooking the North-South Course at the Villas of Grand Cypress, Nine18 offers decadent dining in an inviting atmosphere that showcases an extensive 500-bottle wine collection. Enjoy continental cuisine like fresh Pan-Seared Black Grouper, Venison Two Ways or House Aged NY Strip. After dinner, indulge in our luscious Cappuccino Semifreddo with Orange Caramel Sauce and Double Chocolate Pecan Biscotti.
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We celebrated my birthday a couple of weeks ago while on vacation and ate dinner here. One word - fantastic! The food was amazing (I'm still craving their onion soup) and the service was even better. I live 4 hours from Orlando, but I am already planning an "Orlando" weekend, and NIne18 will definitely be part of that weekend!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

An unexpectedly fine dining restaurant attached to a golf clubhouse. The service was attentive, all the courses, delicious and the wine waiter, very knowledgeable. This is not the sort of place you happen to pass but it is worth the diversion. From my starter of Portobello mushroom with spinach, roasted tomato and a drizzle of balsamic to the dessert of apple tart with caramel sauce and ice cream (interspersed eitha main course of steak), this was. Truly satisfying experience.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

It's part of Grande Lakes resort and off the beaten path. The service was great and the food even better. It's a casual but elegant restaurant that is part of the golf resort.

Reviewed September 28, 2011

My wife and I went there for dinner last Monday and it was excellent. It was a rainy evening at a slow time so when we arrived they asked if I was Mr. B. We had the only reservation it seems. Of course we had the best table and a very attentive waiter who was quite knowledgeable. We had a tasty dinner with calamari and onion soup as our appetizers and salmon and filet as our entrees. Everything was delicious and we had a panoramic view of the north-south golf course.

Reviewed December 19, 2010

This unassuming restaurant sits in the back of the golf clubhouse. The generic decor gives the impression that it has nothing special to offer... but that couldn't be further from the truth. This was hands down the best meal I've had in Orlando in at least two years (and we eat out a lot - mostly at the parks). Started with the onion soup, served in an actual onion. Then I got the caprese salad. And I finished with the lamb. Each round was incredible. My dinner companions' food was just as delicious! If you are staying at the Villas of Grand Cypress or nearby, do yourself a favor and eat dinner here. The prices are up there, but completely worth it. So, so good.