“Up and Away”

Air Florida Helicopter Inc.
Ranked #23 of 107 Tours in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 1993, we pride ourselves in being the premium Orlando helicopter tour company! Serving more than 40 000 clients every year, we offer tours covering the greater Orlando area including, but not limited to, Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, Gator Land, and the beautiful Downtown Orlando! Our competitive prices suit the taste of every individual customer with 9 distinctive tour options. Along with our pre-set sightseeing tours, at a reasonable price, we feature helicopter charters to points of interest, requested by you! We are open every day of the year for your convenience!
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I am afraid of heights so I didn't think I would enjoy this, but I tried it anyway and am so glad. I felt totally secure the whole time, and the views were absolutely amazing. Our pilot was funny and had some interesting tidbits about the city to share with us.

We actually paid for the 60$ tour, but we got a free upgrade to ride a longer tour because they needed a group of two to go on a tour with a single group member. Very good customer service.

Hint: Bring your own camera. You won't want to forget this, and the pictures they take of you before lift off are expensive.

1  Thank EC098

Reviewed February 4, 2013

To anyone going to Florida make sure you go to international drive and experience the great helicopter ride you get from Air Florida. Not only is it a very reasonable price they make you so welcome and it's a great opportunity to see Seaworld and Universal from above. I'm not a great fan of flying but even for me it was absolutely fantastic I would recommend it to anyone young or old.

3  Thank Gary C
Reviewed January 23, 2013

First time in a helicopter. Took the short tour and that was fine for a first time. 3 - 4 minuter ride round Sea World for approx $20/person. They took some pictures and wanted $40 for a CD with the pictures! No sale...

1  Thank SwedenDennis
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My son's took a helicopter ride and had a great time.
They took photos while on the helicopter and really enjoyed it.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This was my first time in a helicopter. The staff greeted you right away and was very professional. The pictures they took were great and I thought at a good price. We went on a windy day not to long after Hurricane Sandy came through. The pilot was excellent, he made it look very easy. The ride was smooth.

2  Thank crowncoupe