“Experience at least Once”

Air Florida Helicopter Inc.
Ranked #23 of 106 Tours in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 1993, we pride ourselves in being the premium Orlando helicopter tour company! Serving more than 40 000 clients every year, we offer tours covering the greater Orlando area including, but not limited to, Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, Gator Land, and the beautiful Downtown Orlando! Our competitive prices suit the taste of every individual customer with 9 distinctive tour options. Along with our pre-set sightseeing tours, at a reasonable price, we feature helicopter charters to points of interest, requested by you! We are open every day of the year for your convenience!
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband and I saw this place while walking down International and decided to stop in. Surprisingly, they accept walk-ins - No reservation required! We paid our money and went right to the helicopter. They took a million pictures before and during us getting in the helicopter, which we bought on a CD for $26 bucks. Not bad for dozens of photos, especially when one printed photo is usually $20. We got the shortest tour which only lasted a few minutes but was still very cool and it was only $25 bucks a person. It doesn't take long for you to get the feel of excitement (plus my husband isn't too fond of heights). Overall, the staff was great, the tour was exciting, short, and sweet, we got excellent photos and the price was good.

1  Thank Danyale R

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I were in Orlando celebrating her birthday when we drove by and saw the sign for the helicopter tours and said, "why not?" We are very glad we did. Neither of us had been in a helicopter before and didn't know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised and pleased with our flight. The pilot was polite and pointed out a lot of the sights that were passing by below. It was a great experience and we really enjoyed it. We will probably save up to do the full tour they offer sometime in the future. We bought the photo package as well and loved everything it included. It's awesome to get the overhead view of all the attractions we frequent.

1  Thank Cosmo5639
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Took my 10 year old daughter on this as an extra treat whilst doing the standard Orlando theme park holiday as she's never been in a helicopter. Went down at 9.30am and was first there and opted for the tour that takes in all the theme parks which lasted approx 15 mins. We had a great time and the pilot was great and gave loads of great information over the headset. No messing about, no hard sell and a clear and accurate menu of flight options and we were in Denny's before 10.30am tucking into breakfast before heading off to another theme park! Overall a great experience which I would highly recommend if you can afford it, to give you some extra memories of your Orlando holiday.

1  Thank Bedders67
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We purchased the second package as the first was 3 monutes for $25. We paid $45 for 7 minutes but the pilot gave us a longer ride of about 11 minutes. The staff on the ground then gave us the $35 photo package for $20 and included the bonus shots they have taken professionally of the shots that passengers try to take in the short time available.

Would definately recommend to friends and relatives

1  Thank Kevin W
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My husband surprised me for my bday and took our family here for a helicopter ride. We could not all ride together as a family so we had to split the ride between our children. One person has to ride in front and one in back. It was super busy that Saturday and to me it felt like i was waiting in line for a roller coaster ride...there is not much oppurtunity to take pics so they make sure they have a photographer snapping a million of the same photo and then try selling you the entire disc of photos for $50 at the end of your ride. We bargained with them and got it for less. Once you quickly get in the copter you put on a seatbelt and headset which doesnt work....and it whisks u away...that was the coolest part. Once up in the sky the pilot gives you small details about what your seeing...but the turbulence is a little scary! The trip was abut 2-3 min for the cheap one (total $116 for all 4 of us) but i'm not sure i could handle anymore of it. Atleast i can check it off my bucketlist. Not sure Orlando is the place to go sightsee in a helicopter...

2  Thank Brooke C