1,681 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 5, 2010

We stayed in this hotel for 2wks and have only good things to say about it! Good sized pool & use of adjoining YMCA gym for guests. Nice big room and plenty of storage space. Very clean, with linen & towels changed daily. Very friendly, helpful staff. You can also buy tickets for all of the parks and book trips in reception of the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2010

we stayed for 2 weeks between 24th june 2010 and 7th july 2010, staff were great, nothing was too much trouble for them and were always greeted with a smile, and by name which to me is great customer service considering the amount of people that stay here. rooms were very nice size and cleaned daily, with fresh towels, shampoos, and tea making things.beds were very comfortable which was a god send after all the hectic days we had whilst there. is in great location, with lots of bars and eaterys within walking distance. we were there in a group of 9, 6 adults & 3 children, and not 1 of us had anything to complain about, which with my family is a proper shocker lol. we found the pool area fine and was gated and fenced all the way round which was great as it saved the headaches of kids escaping. it was cleaned every day we were there which showed in the fact that none of us suffered with jiffy pool tummys. was the best holiday i have ever been on and the hotel played a big part in that. i would and have been recommending this hotel to any one who will listen to me :) we have already booked up to go again next year !

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank emzy27
Reviewed July 22, 2010

II book Radisson Hotel Orlando - International Drive online for Easter break vacation my family in Orlando. The reception, food, swimming pool, bar, restaurant, gym was excellent and the staffs are ever ready to assist. Our stay was very comfortable with a separate bed for my 12years old son. They have sleep number bed. The check out was stress free. When I visited again in May 2010, my key was just handed over to me without any introduction and guess what? I was given same room. I will always stay at this hotel anytime I am in Orlando.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2010

Great tasting food and outstanding customer service! Just delightful!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2010

We arrived at this hotel around 5pm as 'walk in' customers. John Jones was on the desk and although he was very busy he was very welcoming and and offered us a good rate. Even though we had to wait for some time for the room to be prepared it didn't matter as John was so friendly and helpful.
The room was great and had everything you could need including a microwave, fridge and safety deposit box.
We were on the 7th floor and the view was excellent. The location was also great as it is quite near to Universal Studios and you can walk to nearby restaurants, crazy golf and other amenities.
The only slight disappointment was the swimming pool as it is not very inviting due to the surrounding concrete areas and lack of tasteful landscaping.
Other than that I would recommend this hotel as a great stay and excellent location. Its best asset is John although I'm sure the other staff are equally as professional.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple