Allure Resort International Drive Orlando
$127
$261
$191
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
Hyatt.com
$187
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$149
$493
$391
Hotels.com
1,626 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 13, 2010

Very nice hotel, great lobby (Starbucks downstairs), nice size rooms, very comfortable beds, good location. Staff was very nice and helpful. Thumbs up to Kevin in the Cargo Bay Grill. Very friendly and fun to talk to. Would stay here again. :)

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for the BlackBerry WES 2010 conference. Although, it was a bit far from the WES conference, I wouldn't have picked a better place to stay for business. The rooms were clean, the hotel staff was great with checking in and checking out. The concierge was very attentive and it was very easy to get cabs to wherever I needed to stay. They had sleep number beds which were good and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel is close to a lot of restaurants on International Drive - there is a really good seafood/steakhouse (can't remember the name, I think it started with a B) 5 minute walk away, you should try it out (Ribs & Margaritas were great!)

One thing I will say is on our last day there, we went down to get breakfast at the buffet. We didn't realize that the buffet was over when we sat down. When we asked about it, they were starting to pack it up. Instead of telling us we couldn't have the breakfast buffet, they started to unpack everything for myself and one other colleague and they gave us a 10% discount. On top of that, they continued to check on us, refilled our coffee and OJ carafe, plus they were soooooo friendly about it. It was the best service I have received in a long time. We tipped the three - the cook, server, and hostess - pretty well just because of the great service and their true definition of "southern hospitality."

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2010

I had the pleasure of being greated by John at the front desk during my check-in. From that moment until I checked out the next day all my inquiries and needs were met with excellent attention and willingness to help. It was refreshing that in this hustle and bustle world, that I met someone who truly enjoyed his job and made all tasks and problems disappear with a smile. Additionally, every person that I asked for help responded in a like and courteous manner. Kudos to management for recognizing and training a wonderful and responsive staff .

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2010

I had hoped that since this hotel is affiliated with Radisson I would have had a comfortable stay. Not so. The bathrooms were not clean; there was dirt on the wall that I scrubbed off with a tissue and some black mold in the grout of the tile in the shower. I personally did not find the sleep number beds comfortable, but my son did like them. The main problem I had was that we could not get the air conditioning to cool to a comfortable level. I did notice that one of the buttons on the thermostat was broken off so I don't know if this was the problem. We did not notify the front desk of this as we arrived very late to our room and were too exhausted to deal with it, so I cannot criticize the hotel for how this situation was handled since I did not give them the chance to correct the problem. We just slept as best as we could the night we were there; it was not unpleasantly hot, just a little too warm for us to be totally comfortable.

The breakfast buttet was unimpressive and for some reason we could not pay in the restaurant but had to pay at the front desk which I thought was strange. The pool was just OK. Overall, I could tell the hotel had been remodeled, but the upkeep was just not there.

I will say that all the staff we encountered including front desk and restaurant staff were very pleasant and accomodating. I just wish the amenities of the hotel matched the service.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2010

I stayed here this past week and had no problems. Love that parking is free. Near alot of restaurants , whole foods, and outlet malls. Also close to Universal Studios. Room was clean and large. Love that privace was respected.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family