1,673 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 26, 2010

We got a very good deal from priceline so we are not expecting too much from our stay, especially with the horrible reviews on Metropolitan resort. Please note that this review is for Radisson, not Metropolitan resort (which is located next to the property and I believe it shares some amenities). The lobby was very nice and the front desk staff, Sean, was very polite. We got a room right in front of an entrance/elevator, so we asked Sean if we can move to another room, but alas, he said that the hotel was overbooked for the night. The room was larger than average, and the sleep number bed is a nice touch, though I prefer my mattress at home. The ice machine wasn't working; I even tried to go to four different flooors to no avail. We also found out that our tub had a slow drain, so we called the front desk and within minutes, a person came up to take a look at it. We also checked out the swimming pool, and it looked somewhat uninviting. Overall, it was a pleasant stay because I feel we paid very little for it. There are some improvements that can be made and I think Radisson is working very hard to improve this property. Sean, the front desk staff is very polite though he looks a bit overwhlemed with the amount of calls he received (even when I was in process of checking in, he had to answer two different calls). Please note that there's a $5/day resort fee which includes wi-fi and other amenities. I believe you cannot decline the fee. Again, a GOOD VALUE hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2010

The room was very large, but service not good and it was a dark room. The pool was a mess and YMCA not all it is cracked up to be. But for sleeping between park visits it is clean and convinent, close to mini golf and food choices are all with in walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family