1,674 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 17, 2017

I was at the Allure Resort at 8444 International Drive in Orlando Florida for 5 nights, checking in on 7/11 and checking out on 7/16.
When I checked in I specifically asked the clerk to give me a room with no problems. She must have thought I said WITH problems because that's exactly what I got.
The problems were:
1. Toilet running continuously, 2. Water dripping continuously from shower head and facet in tub. I reported these issues to the front desk on 2 occasions, but the problem was never corrected. When I checked out water was all,over the bathroom floor from the dripping shower head.
3. Roaches in dresser drawer. I unpacked my clothes and placed them in dresser drawer. The next morning when I opened the drawer a roach was crawling on my clothes. I snatched them out of the drawer and threw on the floor. Unfortunately the "critter" got away. I was traumatized and reported the incident to the gentleman at the front desk. He acted like this was no big deal and stated that he would report it.
4. The remote control to the v was antiquated, had rubber numbers that were hard to push. Also did not have a menu to see the line up if shows, etc. Only on & off and numbers to change the channels. There was a channel guide in the room, but most of the channels were not connected. Also I was given the instructions for the WIFI, but could never get it to connect to my IPAD.
5. Additionally the room was also dirty and stale smelling and the toilet paper was rough. The actual room looked nothing like the pictures on the website.

I have been traveling for more than 40 years and even the people with the slogan, "we'll leave the light on " was far better than this.

Room Tip: I would not recommend this hotel even if the accommodations were offered to you free of charge. It is not worth the aggravation.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Carolyn W
rcr0use, Manager at Allure Resort International Drive Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you did not completely enjoy your stay with us. We have addressed your concerns with our team members. We hope that you will give us another opportunity in the near future.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

I went through booking.com for my reservation. Online, it was stated that they would not take payment until I got there. They took it five seconds after I reserved.

That was strike one.

Strike two was when I get there...was not at all pleased. The only thing that was okay was the restaurant downstairs. Outside of that, naah.

Had I not been there to see my son and the lack of funds, I would have found another place. I was not so fond of the rooms, although I did like the bathroom. The maid service was awesome.

Overall, however, I...naah...

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank aisharaison
rcr0use, Manager at Allure Resort International Drive Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Horrible place, "Continental breakfast" = just bread + coffee & juice. Nothing to put on your bread except butter. No place to sit, super long lines because there are only 2 slow doubletoasters and half of them literally broken, so you can toast only 4 breads per time and it takes 3-4 minutes. Sounds great in a big hotel like this? No wonder you have to stay in line so long that you just want to go somewhere else.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Linda V

We’re sorry you were unhappy - we’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. We called for 6 days straight trying to get ahold of the manager (Thomas) which never called us back. The last stay we had here had no ac, used toilet paper, opened soap, and COCKROACHES. So we called & they told us we'd get a free night which we never received until 2 months later of calling. So when we called the front desk about the roaches the lady at the front (stephanie) was so rude. She sighed on the phone and when we went downstairs she sighed again and barely said a word to us. Then when we switched rooms the AC again was not working. If I could write this hotel below a one star, I definitely would. Worst hotel ever don't stay here

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Abigail S

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

Checked in on Saturday night July 1st, 2017. First thing a couple we're at the check in desk complaining about the room they were assigned was dirty and had not been cleaned yet. My first thought was oh no here we go again, bad choice of a foreign owned hotel. Second impression which also was not good is the lobby was old out dated and needed an update such as dirty ceiling tiles, mirror behind check in desk looked as if someone sprayed windex on it, let it dry and never came back to finish cleaning it. Next problem was they had no A/C in the lobby and as I walked around the corner I noticed a large 4" to 5" round black hose coming from a large conference room with a blower on the other end blowing air which was also hot. After checking in I started to the elevator in the building outside and across the way entered the door and while waiting on the elevator I noticed no A/C in the hallways as well. Got on the elevator hit the sixth floor, got off the elevator and no A/C on sixth floor either. Did I mention the elevator was like a sauna, you got it no A/C it in there either. Finally got to the room and opened the door expecting a great room and first cam the smell, not the worst but also not the best but the A/C worked. It was clean but old and musky mildew in the old carpet smell. Checked the shower and found only three towels, two wash rags and one hand towel for four people for a two night stay. So, if you see this hotel on any of the booking sights, be aware. The pictures are from long long ago when it was a nice new resort and in it's haydays and not the way it looks today. If you look up the hotel and see all there wonderful pictures with towels rapped up like a gift basket on the sink vanity, people sitting around a nice clean pool, beds made with golden bed spread across the foot of the beds, a lobby with pool tables and so on, well all this looks great on the internet on there site but that is not what you get. This place is run down and needs a serious facelift if not torn down and rebuild new. To me personally, it appears as one of those hotels owned by foreigners who are finishing the old "run it in the ground" without putting money back into the business for future upgrades to what us to be a beautiful and wonderful Orlando resort. Oh did I mention my refrigerator in the room did not work and they would not give me another room, they said they didn't have another room. Beware unless you just don't care.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank vettemania77
rcr0use, Manager at Allure Resort International Drive Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017