1,682 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Good hotel, we came with our two kids for two nights, room clean, carpet old, room is big. We were in the second floor, I don't know if the laundry is near, but at night heard dryer machine working late. Pool not as seen on pictures won't recommend that. Overall the hotel is recommended with great price.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank MarielLim
Thomas K, Director of Sales at Allure Resort International Drive Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2014

Thank you for your kind remarks. We try to make every guest experience memorable. Please come back again.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Great hotel, it is in a great location in international drive, a few minutes drive from restaurants. Room was great! We got a deluxe room with a king bed and a sofa bed. Bathroom was great size! All clean and very comfortable, will be staying here again.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank travelprincess100
Guest Relations M, Guest Relations Manager at Allure Resort International Drive Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Thank you for your review. On behalf of our entire team at Allure Resort International Drive we thank you for your business.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Booked 3 rooms at this hotel through Priceline, they listed it as a 3.5 star. Total lie! The hotel itself looks ghetto from the outside especially with the fact that it shares a pool with the YMCA. Rooms were ok as far as cleanliness and spacious but the sheets were a bit dirty. Worst of all the entire hotel had no air conditioning! Lobby was hot, hallways were hot and rooms were 80 degrees. It took 3 phone calls to actually reach someone at the front desk. They said something was broken in the air conditioning for the entire hotel and nothing could be done about it. Also the elevator certificate was expired which is extremely dangerous. We called Priceline and after a long battle we got a refund. Will never use Priceline or this hotel ever again.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Pgarci12

On behalf of our team at Allure Resort International Drive we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at our hotel in regards to the issues with the AC and expired certificate in the elevator. I assure you our Elevators are safe and they are Maintained by a local Elevator Maintenance company. We are in the process of receiving our new certificate this month since the certificated expired this month. We appreciate the feedback and we value your business.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is the worse hotel ever, a dump... The customer service is non existent. The front desk lady (tobi) does not care for the concern of hotel guest. She is rude and obnoxious. When I was checking in she wasn't at the front desk and I had to wait 15 minutes for her to appear, I guess she was bothered by my presence and request for an early checking. When I returned later she was sitting at guest services desk and saw me standing at checking desk and she continue her conversation with another employee without acknowledging my presence... The bed was aweful as the "number" bed was broken and I was forced to sleep on the hard lopsided mattress. In the morning I attempted to request a room change do to the aweful night sleep again ms Tobi was unsympathetic telling me there was nothing she can do.. I express my displeasure but she insisted the bed wasn't broken.... After several minutes I was able to have her send maintenance to look at the bed. At check out she refused to give me a receipt or a folio balance stating that since I was a third party reservation they will not provide me with a receipt. I voiced my concern regarding the credit card I used at check in her reply was "well you going to have to check your statement to see" I wanted to speak to the manager on duty, she attempted to call him but told me he wasn't in his office that he was walking around in the property. Refused to contact him stating that there was no way to reach him, that she didn't have his number. If management wants to discuss his matter I can be reach at ruizh305@gmail.com. But won't hold my breath. Honestly people don't waste your money on this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014
5  Thank Hector R

Thank you for taking the time to respond, we do take all posting seriously. Your concerns have been forwarded to the front desk manager for her review and action should any be necessary. I apologize that no one has answered your email, I certainly will.

Again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Unfortunately when I arrived I was informed that there was an overbooking, the front desk tried to actually walk me out - they eventually put me up at a "dump" at 3am.

The next day I moved back, the bed was infested with bedbugs and I got 20+ bites despite the room and hotel looking quite clean

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Dimitri V

On behalf of our team at Allure Resort International Drive we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at our hotel in regards to the overbooking situation at our hotel. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that we can exceed our guest expectations