“Great hotel and location!”

Allure Resort International Drive Orlando
Ranked #300 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Miami, Florida
“Great hotel and location!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, it is in a great location in international drive, a few minutes drive from restaurants. Room was great! We got a deluxe room with a king bed and a sofa bed. Bathroom was great size! All clean and very comfortable, will be staying here again.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank travelprincess100
Guest Relations M, Guest Relations Manager at Allure Resort International Drive Orlando, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you for your review. On behalf of our entire team at Allure Resort International Drive we thank you for your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (226)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Booked 3 rooms at this hotel through Priceline, they listed it as a 3.5 star. Total lie! The hotel itself looks ghetto from the outside especially with the fact that it shares a pool with the YMCA. Rooms were ok as far as cleanliness and spacious but the sheets were a bit dirty. Worst of all the entire hotel had no air conditioning! Lobby was hot, hallways were hot and rooms were 80 degrees. It took 3 phone calls to actually reach someone at the front desk. They said something was broken in the air conditioning for the entire hotel and nothing could be done about it. Also the elevator certificate was expired which is extremely dangerous. We called Priceline and after a long battle we got a refund. Will never use Priceline or this hotel ever again.

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Pgarci12
On behalf of our team at Allure Resort International Drive we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at our hotel in regards to the issues with the AC and expired certificate in the elevator. I assure you our Elevators are safe and they are Maintained by a local Elevator Maintenance company. We are in the process of receiving our new certificate this month since the certificated expired this month. We appreciate the feedback and we value your business.

Travelers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is the worse hotel ever, a dump... The customer service is non existent. The front desk lady (tobi) does not care for the concern of hotel guest. She is rude and obnoxious. When I was checking in she wasn't at the front desk and I had to wait 15 minutes for her to appear, I guess she was bothered by my presence and request for an early checking. When I returned later she was sitting at guest services desk and saw me standing at checking desk and she continue her conversation with another employee without acknowledging my presence... The bed was aweful as the "number" bed was broken and I was forced to sleep on the hard lopsided mattress. In the morning I attempted to request a room change do to the aweful night sleep again ms Tobi was unsympathetic telling me there was nothing she can do.. I express my displeasure but she insisted the bed wasn't broken.... After several minutes I was able to have her send maintenance to look at the bed. At check out she refused to give me a receipt or a folio balance stating that since I was a third party reservation they will not provide me with a receipt. I voiced my concern regarding the credit card I used at check in her reply was "well you going to have to check your statement to see" I wanted to speak to the manager on duty, she attempted to call him but told me he wasn't in his office that he was walking around in the property. Refused to contact him stating that there was no way to reach him, that she didn't have his number. If management wants to discuss his matter I can be reach at ruizh305@gmail.com. But won't hold my breath. Honestly people don't waste your money on this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014
5 Thank Hector R
Thomas K, Director of Sales at Allure Resort International Drive Orlando, responded to this review, October 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to respond, we do take all posting seriously. Your concerns have been forwarded to the front desk manager for her review and action should any be necessary. I apologize that no one has answered your email, I certainly will.

Again thank you for your feedback.
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Unfortunately when I arrived I was informed that there was an overbooking, the front desk tried to actually walk me out - they eventually put me up at a "dump" at 3am.

The next day I moved back, the bed was infested with bedbugs and I got 20+ bites despite the room and hotel looking quite clean

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank Dimitri V
On behalf of our team at Allure Resort International Drive we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at our hotel in regards to the overbooking situation at our hotel. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that we can exceed our guest expectations
Palm Coast, Florida
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We booked the room through Priceline and paid through Priceline. When we arrived, the hotel managed to lose the reservation. I would think it would be a simple matter of looking up the confirmation number on their computer system, but they are still on a pencil/paper system and had to sift through the stack to find us. When we arrived home, we found not only did Pricline bill us for the room, Allure billed us two additional times. This matter has been filed with the BBB and has yet to be resolved. The facility itself is nice, but beware their billing practices/incompetencies.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank bakermail
Guest Relations M, Guest Relations Manager at Allure Resort International Drive Orlando, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
On behalf of our team at Allure Resort International Drive we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at our hotel. It is not reflective of the overall service we provide our guests every. In regards to the double charge on your card. Please feel free to contact us directly and we investigate the charge and credit the amount that is owed to you. We appreciate the feedback and we value your business.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I stayed at the Allure on business for two nights and would not recommend this hotel for families. On the positive side, the hotel bed was very comfortable and had 5 pillows, including 2 feather pillows. The check in staff was adequate and the restaurant (which is not affiliated with the hotel, but is attached) had a great breakfast for about $10.

On the negative side, the "Guest Services" desk next to the hotel desk is staffed by poorly trained, unhelpful, rude staff. They would prefer to chat among themselves, rather than help you.

Here is a list of broken items I encountered in 2 days... The only printer available to guests was not working, the safe in my room was not working, the shower/bath dripped continuously, and the plugs next to the desk did not work.

The front of the hotel is nicely landscaped, but the trip to the pool and the pool itself is rather "scary" for a family expecting a resort pool. The pool is located behind the hotel next to the YMCA and apparently there is free movement from the public using the YMCA to the hotel pool. There is no room-key lock on the gate and anyone can enter from the public parking lot of the YMCA directly into the hotel pool. It looked like it was full of locals, not tourists. Definitely no drink or towel service here...

This hotel is okay for business travelers looking for a comfortable bed, but families desiring a resort style pool should avoid this property.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Amy N
On behalf of our team at Allure Resort International Drive we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at our hotel. We have shared your comments with our team at the hotel and we will make sure to address the issue with the guest services desk. In regards to the walkway to towards to the pool we have added additional lighting recently in hopes of improving our guest experience.We appreciate the feedback and we value your business.
Bartow, Florida
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I booked this on Priceline for a week stay. Upon check in we were placed in a King room that had strong chemical smells which the housekeeping said was from some cleaning of the tiles in the bathroom. The room was also very hot. We were moved to another room, which was an Executive Suite. The second room did not have the sleep number bed and the old bed it did have was caving in on the center of one side. This room was also hot. We called about the a/c which after 4 hours was at 76 degrees. The maintenance man came and told us that the whole hotel was like that, because the main unit needed repair. As far as the bed, we just took a folded towel and put under the caving side to elevate the center, due to the fact that it was already obvious we were going to have a problem no matter which room we got. Since the bed was king size we just stayed away from that edge. Most of the hotel had a strong chlorine smell, sorta like the locker room at a pool complex. Not sure why. The size of the room was very nice, but with old furnishings, and did not make up for the a/c and bed situations. The best I can say about the hotel is that the staff was very nice, including front desk and housekeeping. It was listed on Priceline as 3 1/2 stars, but was more the quality of a 1-2 star. There is also a $10 resort fee nightly, which includes your parking. At check-in they said it was included in my Priceline, but we'll see if they charge for it when we check out. Doesn't have the feel of a resort, but does have a restaurant and pool/fitness access to the YMCA next door.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank pianogirlpt
On behalf of our team at Allure Resort International Drive we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at our hotel in regards to the issue with the AC in the room and the smell. I have shared your comment with our team at the hotel and we will make sure to address it.. We appreciate the feedback and we value your business.