“Breakfast orange juice and coffee drove our bill from 36.00 to 72.00 with out any notice.There were 6 people having breakfast ou” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Allure Resort International Drive Orlando

Allure Resort International Drive Orlando
Ranked #301 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Service could not have been better.Yes I can was their motto.We checked in at 2pm.I called the day before,to check the rooms.I was told. Both rooms would be on the 7th floor side by side.When we checked in,one was on the 1st and one on the 3rd.Ihad to ask to be on same floor.I don't know where the communication broke down at the Front desk.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Rhi_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Allure Resort International Drive Orlando, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (217)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Dubois, Wyoming
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a business trip. Very disappointed compared to the website and other reviews. Room needs a deep clean, toilet broken! On site restaurant wasn't open for lunch and cash or charge to room only. With all the choices in the area this hotel needs to clean up.

1 Thank Laura D
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and we will fine tune our operations in order to exceed our guest expectations.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

I recently stayed at the Radisson Hotel Orlando and had nothing but great experiences from all the staff. I loved being welcomed as soon as I walked in the lobby. I did not eat on the property but there was option to eat on property. The room amentities where simple enough and fine. I would most certainly come back to this location. I never have an issue with Radisson chain and had finally booked this hotel stay with points completely.

The only interuption to my great experience which seemed like I had forgotten about was that the printer did not work in the business center. I wanted to print my boarding pass at the hotel the night prior to my departure to save time at the airport. The printer did not work but the wonderful staff at the front counter offered me to print my pass. GREAT service that was.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review. On behalf of our entire team at Radisson International Drive we apprecaite you business.
Charlevoix, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 days. Different rooms each night. Both were very clean and comfortable. The rooms are a bit dated. One room had sleep number bed king while the other did not.
Staff here is hit or miss. One night checking in the desk clerk super nice. Next night exact opposite. They couldn't find my reservation and were treating me like I was making it up as the looked for 10 min.

The next morning no hot water, just warm water so don't shower at 6:30.

When I checked out their computer was down and they had to write my name down to mail me my receipt. Also the credit card machine at the coffee shop did not work for 2 straight days. Operationally this hotel needs some improvement but if you can overlook all that and just need a clean and quiet place to sleep you will be ok here.

1 Thank Upnorthtransplant1
Thank you for your review. We will fine tune our operation based on your review in order to exceed out guest expectations.
TALLAHASSEE
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've stayed at many Radissons, and have certain expectations. The "Yes I Can!" service is one of the primary things I've come to expect, and at this hotel I was disappointed, as it was not evident. This is a very nice hotel - the lobby is beautiful, rooms are very nicely appointed and a decent size. However, on this stay, I had an issue with one of the beds in our room. We had sleep number beds, and on checkout, I complained that one of the beds was broken. The clerk laughed and said it happens all the time, it's just the battery in the remote. When I told him that it was not a battery issue, that one side of the bed would not inflate, he didn't seem to believe me. I told him the motor runs, but the bed is flat, and very uncomfortable -- and suggested they fix it before having anyone else sleep in that bed. I mentioned that it was very uncomfortable, as it deflated while I was sleeping. He just laughed it off. I would have expected better from a Radisson -- usually they offer a coupon for a future stay, or something! At LEAST an apology would have been in order, but all I got was a laugh. I don't like the sleep number beds to begin with, and after a very uncomfortable night, being laughed at for suggesting the bed be fixed before checking in another guest was not appreciated. I'll add that the pool loungers need to be replaced or at least have new cushions -- they were rather uncomfortable to sit/lay on. Pool was otherwise nice, hot tub needs to have the jets fixed. This could be a really nice hotel -- nice sized rooms with very nice appointments, but service and comfort need improvement!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Rhi_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Allure Resort International Drive Orlando, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at our hotel. I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope of exceeding our guest expectations
Beirut, Lebanon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Lovely hotel for a great price. I remember the staff being amazingly helpful (my dad was in a wheelchair, and they helped us a lot). The rooms are wide and comfortable and I felt home. I loved having Pizza Hut and starbucks at the hotel. I visited around christmas and new year's eve, so the atmosphere was delightful! Exceptional concierge service, helped us a lot with transportation and information about Disney! It was our first time in ORL but the hotel provided us with all the information we needed! Thanks for everything!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review.
Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

Terrible experience.
Although I had booked through priceline a package deal for me and a friend, I did not pay a bargain, I paid a fair price for a three star hotel.
At the check in we were asked for our credit cards for security purpose. On the second day of our staying, our credit card had already been charged about $200 each without our authorization. The room was paid through priceline and there was nothing else that they could have said that we used either from the room or from the hotel premises. After waiting about 30 min on the phone for an answer we had to leave the parks and head back to the hotel to try to get the manager to explain the situation. The front desk promised that somebody was going to get back to us next morning because the manager was out that day. Next day, nobody was available as well.
After too much [--] and no answers, we had to pack, check out and check in in a different hotel before Radisson gets all our vacation allowance.
I reported all of the problems to the corporate office and as of today, 20 days after the incident nobody called, nobody gave us any assistance.
We travel to Orlando at least twice a year. I was never treated that bad. I will never stay at this place again nor will I recommend to any of my friends.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
16 Thank Patrizzia C
Rhi_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Allure Resort International Drive Orlando, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel.We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that we can exceed our guest expectations

Travelers are raving about these Orlando hotels