1,674 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I don’t like starting a review with negative comments, particularly for a Hotel whose rooms, beds and location were quite frankly ideal for me. This is a great hotel; however, resort fees may be due at $10 a night. This isn’t clearly advertised, however, is entirely legal in the state of Florida.
As such, a price that you find on one website may include a resort fee – whereas on another, it may not. Since I booked this Hotel through Priceline, I quite frankly annoyed at having to pay an additional $10 per night for my stay.

Upon check in, I felt like I was greeted rather coldly, I wasn’t provided with all of the information I required – such as travel shuttles for theme parks (which were so late in the morning, they were of no use), WIFI password or any other services that they offer at the Hotel. Frankly speaking, on my travels, I’ve been welcomed better at Hostels.

The computers in the “business centre” don’t let you use USB sticks – they’re old but functional and attached to a printer, so you’ll need to rely on email to print things. That said, they are free, functional – and the internet speed is very good.

Now, let’s move to the positives:

Firstly, the environment itself – it’s located on International Drive, as such, it has a car park, it’s a 3 minute walk to a bus stop or i-train (a cheap bus service that runs up and down international drive – so you can get to Wet n Wild, close to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure and the Universal Parks, and to either Premium Outlet for $1.25 each way.

Secondly, house keeping. I found the room incredibly clean, well looked after and generally in an excellent condition. The cleaners have kept this beautiful room – and bath room, spick and span. You won’t find much better than this.

Thirdly, the room itself at least that I was provided with was at a genuinely excellent standard, I’ve stayed in worse 4*’s – yet this is claimed to be a 3 and a half star. For the star rating, you’re getting a genuinely excellent room. The bed was large – and allowed you to adjust the “firmness” of the mattress. The coffee machine was very good, and the TV large. Internet speed provided varied between 1 Mbits and 2 Mbits – so it was reasonably quick. The room and bathroom is large.

The pool looked well maintained and of a decent size, although I didn’t get a chance to use it.
To conclude, this is a genuinely excellent hotel (better than its 3.5* rating) in a good location that is let down by some poor initial customer service and deceptive pricing strategies. If they can fix that – or you’re happy to overlook that – then you’ve got yourself a great hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank DannyOffer
Rhi_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Allure Resort International Drive Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Thank you for the review.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We moved to this hotel in very late July, as the hotel we had originally booked was awful. Justin at reception was amazing, and was able to give us a better price on the room than we had originally been quoted by another member of staff. He knew that we were moving hotels, and even offered to show us the room before checking in, but as we had stayed here before, it was not necessary. The rooms were lovely, big, bright and airy, with really great beds (you could choose how firm or how soft the mattress was through a remote). The rooms were serviced and towels were changed everyday, and the bed linen was changed every two days. The pool area was great, and had been renovated since I had last visited. The pool bar was great, and had some really good deals on too. The hotel has a nice little coffee shop near the reception area, and even offers a complimentary 'grab and go' breakfast in the lobby really early in the morning, as well as the complimentary coffee outside by the seating area every morning. The hotel was a short walk from a lot of bars and restaurants, and also has an I-Ride trolley stop (number 18 North) located straight across the car park from the hotel. In all, it's a great hotel, in a great location with brilliant staff, and I would recommend it to everyone!

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are good, but if you get a room on the 4th floor or higher, there is a really good view of the surrounding area!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Rachel D

Thank you for your review. On behalf of our entire team at Radisson Orlando International Drive, we thank you for recommending our hotel.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

We stayed there for a week last year. The rooms were very comfortable and clean and also very quiet. Both had flatscreen TVs. The location is great with lots of places to eat nearby.
When we asked where we could get tickets for Disney World a receptionist indicated us a place where you would watch a presentation for about 2 hours and get the tickets with discount. That presentation ended up taking our whole morning, which was really annoying.
During the checkout there was only one luggage cart available so we had to make a few trips to get all our luggage in the car.
Despite the small annoyances we would definitely stay here again, specially considering the great price for the rooms.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for review. On behalf of our entire team at Radisson Orlando Intenational Drive, we thank you for recommending us.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

As we were approaching the hotel, we were hoping that this was the right one since it looked so beautiful from the exterior. Just entering the lobby looked so inviting. The staff greeted us right away. Talk about a warm and accommodating staff. Darren was above and beyond our expectations. He was very intuitive and helpful. The rooms are very clean,spacious and well decorated. I LOVE the sleep number beds. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shewop111

Thank your for your review. On behalf of our entire team at Radisson Orlando International Drive, we thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

October 2010 - we stayed here on our first visit to Orlando. We booked a 2 x Quuen bed room.
Upon arriving at the hotel it was so lovely and warm and tranquilly quiet - a nice change after visiting LA, Vegas and NY! We had great concierge service who directed us to our room.
Upon opening the door I said to my partner " oh they've given us the wrong room" and laughed! It was HUGE!!! The linen cupboard was bigger than our stay in NY and the beds were to die for! LOVED this place.
The hotel had a free shuttle to Universal and u could grab a taxi out front for $10 which worked out quicker as u didn't have to pick up at other hotels (I recommend the taxi cos it's about a 5mins drive that way).
The pool and spa area was fantastic and I had a little paddle.
We loved this place so much that on our return next month, we will be staying here again!

5/5 from Australia :-)

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank Bryanmcg
Rhi_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Allure Resort International Drive Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Thank you for your Review. From our entire team at Radisson International we appreciate you recommending our hotel.