“living at country side inn”

Countryside Inn & Suites
Ranked #223 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Orlando, Florida
“living at country side inn”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My stay at country side inn has been great. My kids enjoy it. They enjoy swimming in the pool, playing out side, riding their bikes and playing ball.wWe get along with every body and their kids. we have birthday partys and eat outs pool partys fourth of july fire works laborday cookouts and easter egg hunts

Room Tip: higher floors have lrss a/c unit niose
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have stayed in many suites but countryside inn&suites was a great experience for my family and i would love to stay again the works are so friendly and nice the place is well kept thank u for a wounderful experience .

• Stayed March 2013
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I just wanted to put in a review for my stay.. At the time I had no where else to go and countryside was available at the time.. Although I wanted a weekly stay & they didn't have any they were there. Hoping I can have a great experienc during my stay..

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Tina H
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Countryside Inn and Suites at 606 Lee Road, Orlando, FL 32810, is truly home away from home. This has been a great experience, I need to find a room QUICK and this was an excellent choice. I will most definitely refer this to my family and friends.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Branteria C
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We had searched for a room all over town late at night and the country side inn & suites was the only place we found that was right off the interstate and actually had a room for us at a great price and welcomed us. The room even had a kitchen and was totally spacious for all of our belongings. The staff was polite and made us feel at home! We will definitely stay again when we come back to visit Orlando!

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Melissab1978
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My family and i relocated and needed short term housing.we looked at many places in Orlando but found this to be best value.property is maintained well, pool is cleaned daily by pool service.staff has always been helpful and attentive.we live in one of the efficiencies, But i have seen the regular rooms.if you are a family on a budget, the rooms are clean and kitchenettes are very nice.great for a vacation when you want to spend money on activities and save on room cost.location is good for area attractions, some difficulty due to traffic and getting in and out of property during rush hour. All in all , very happy with accomadations. We have a young child and wanted a safe,clean place for her and are glad we chose to see this place for ourselves and not believe other bad reviews which we have found to be totally untrue.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank melren2012
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely marvelous. I've never felt so comfortable. From the prices to the atmosphere this is just a great place. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff members are polite and helpful. The pool is sparkling clean at all times. The grounds are always kept. The location is perfect for vacationers as well as for locals just getting away. Its my home away from home.

• Stayed July 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
Quality Inn & Suites Winter Park Village Area
Sheraton Orlando North
Sheraton Orlando North
#2 of 6 in Maitland
Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland

Been to Countryside Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!