“Character dining”
Review of The Garden Grove

The Garden Grove
Reserve with OpenTable
The Garden Grove is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #775 of 3,897 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The SWAN and DOLPHIN resorts are not Disney properties, but are in DisneyWorld. Both have excellent restaurants and are included in the Disney transportation routes.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My kids were disappointed bc Donald Duck was just around which we were surprised since it was a saturday morning. The food was good and im glad they had various options for gluten free. Only disappointment was they had no lobster for my omelette.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My family and I had a great time dining at the beautiful Garden Grove restaurant. The food was delicious, fresh, and spiced just perfect! The waiter Aziz, was helpful, friendly, and professional. He guided us through the whole experience and was extremely attentive. By the time the characters came to our table we were so excited that it made our dining just perfect! My family and I recommend this restaurant for the dining experience, for the awesome service, and the fine fresh food! :)

1  Thank Kukinha
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The food was exactly as described, served quickly, and was good. I asked if I could get a "quick lunch" and it was indeed quick.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had a great dining experience at the Garden Grove. Our waitress, Jamie, was the best part of the night. She was very attentive, going that extra step to make sure that all our needs were met. The food was also top rate, from the excellent salad and soup bar to the perfectly cooked prime rib. We highly recommend this restaurant to anyone staying at WDW.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We made reservations for the character dinner for our son's birthday. The waitstaff was friendly and very personable. Aziz treated our kids exceptionally well. My husband and I had the prime rib. My parents had the salmon. Our kids ordered spaghetti and meatballs; macaroni and cheese. They brought the kids salad spinners to dress their own salads, which they found fun. The adult salad bar was fantastic as well- great toppings (e.g. candied walnuts, fresh grated parmesan, feta). The adult dinners came with several sides- a ton of food. The alfredo pancetta pasta side was excellent. Our prime rib was exceptionally tender- great cut. The dessert buffet was delicious too. Several of us had the chocolate domes- decadent! The characters wete Pluto and Goofy and they interacted with all the guests,even our shy kids. The meal is fairly expensive (about $35 per person) but it was top notch and definitely worthwhile. Highly recommended.

1  Thank comp_rhet_mom