“Forced Choices”
Review of The Garden Grove

The Garden Grove
Reserve with OpenTable
The Garden Grove is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #797 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The SWAN and DOLPHIN resorts are not Disney properties, but are in DisneyWorld. Both have excellent restaurants and are included in the Disney transportation routes.
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This restaurant is really typical in today's dining environment. Although you're given a menu, unless you're really stupid, you figure out really quick that it's cheaper to opt for the $24 buffet. If you choose a $3.50 glass of orange juice, a $4 cup of coffee, $15 eggs and $4 side of bacon, viola breakfast just isn't you $26.50! What's really annoying is that the buffet is not worth the cost. There was absolutely nothing special about it. Actually it was pretty pitiful.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

It was OK. For $24 per person I want more variety and better quality in a buffett. The hash browns were gross and the eggs disgusting. The Mickey Mouse Waffels were cold and stale tasting. The breakfast sausages were really greesy and tastless.

Service was excellent though and the came around mulitple times with coffee and OJ.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband and I ate breakfast here one morning during our stay and we thought it was a little pricey for the food. Bonus if you have children is that it's character dining. Chip and Dale, Goofy and Pluto were all there and stopped at all the tables.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My husband and I visited Disney in Feb 2013. We made reservations for one dinner at this restaurant, which is at the Swan Hotel. Technically, it isn't owned by Disney, but they still have character dining. It is a buffet. The night we were there, there was a good selection, including a pasta station. I had pasta with shrimp and basil that I thought was fantastic. Desserts were typical buffet desserts; fancy but nothing phenomenal. Although it is a buffet, they do serve a salad at the table.

The place is decorated to look like Central Park. Goofy and Pluto were there and visited us several times even though we didn't have kids with us. I thought it was a nice place, and at something like $22.95 per person, it was one of the better values of all of our meals. I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

It is so busy that it needs better attention to being kept clean and hard to find a table. Off season not a problem! Busy time, it's seems to be where everyone goes in Epcot to get a quick bite to eat. Good food and the desserts are nice. Not packaged, fresh.

1  Thank Bdshipma