“Expensive for what you get (breakfast review)”
Review of Garden Grove

Garden Grove
Reserve with OpenTable
Garden Grove is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #885 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The SWAN and DOLPHIN resorts are not Disney properties, but are in DisneyWorld. Both have excellent restaurants and are included in the Disney transportation routes.
Cape Coral, Florida
“Expensive for what you get (breakfast review)”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

My wife and I had the buffet breakfast twice during our stay at the Swan. If there had been another place to eat, we would have.

The service WAS attentive (my orange juice glass was never empty) but the food is only mediocre and heavy on the carbs. Lots of pastry. Overall, it wasn't worth the price they charge but then again, it's probably average for Disney World.

We were there for breakfast with the characters on Sunday (not by choice but it was the only place for a sit-down breakfast) and you get the second-rate ones - Pluto and Dale. If your kids are expecting to see Mickey or Minnie, you'll need to find a different restaurant.

If the line wasn't so long at the Starbucks in the lobby, I would have saved some money and just had coffee and a roll there.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank JRMChicago

• Korean first
“Decent character meal...not amazing!”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Decent character meal...good food, a little overpriced, but you expect this from a character meal.

You definitely get B-list characters at this meal.

1 Thank Maimon495
Orlando, Florida
“too much money for poor food!!”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I took my children there to meet Goofy and Pluto. The staff was very nice but the food was awful! $36 for raw prime rib and rotten salmon! I will never go back there again!

• Visited November 2011
Gainesville, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“where is the waffle house when you need it?”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

our food was awful. it took over 40 minutes for them to make pancakes and waffles. i did not know that pancakes could taste so bad. I also ordered a lobster omlet. it came 20 minutes after our pancakes. I wish that we had not waited for that pile of yuck! I did have fun guessing what the little bits were in my mouth, egg shells and lobster shells. I think i broke a tooth. The worst meal i have ever had! over $64.00 for two people and we left hungry because the food was so bad. We will never come back.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Jared F
Kissimmee, Florida
“Good place if you have all day to wait”
Reviewed October 11, 2011

we arrive earlie , the receptionist keep explaining us that we cant room charge, we keep telling her that we stay in Orlando, we got in our table there only one salad your not able to choose other types, there plenty stuff to eat but our favorite stuff were the pull pork and mash potato, our waiter took long to refill our drinks , there place was really empty and were waiting for a long time, at the end went we ate it took him like 10 min to bring our bill, we pay to much for a small service and not enough time with characters if you just two adults the characters will just wave and pass your table. i will not be coming back to this restaurant

• Visited October 2011