“Wonderful Dining Experience”

Dining options: Reservations
Arkadelphia, Ar
“Wonderful Dining Experience”
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

I was delighted to find this restaurant while on a road trip. My friend & I shared a sampler platter. Both the dinner & service were exceptional.

Orlando, FL
“The gyros are great, everything else is average”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

This is a pretty generic Greek place. It's certainly not bad, but it's not really very good either. I've been there for lunch many times and had the gyro special. Those are great, but the fries always seem to be cooked in old oil and taste super fishy. My wife and I went for dinner and it left a lot to be desired.

There are much better Greek joints in town.

Odd thing. We always get pitas & tzatziki for an appetizer at Greek places and this was really good here. The weird part is that the server casually said "I can bring you some more pita bread" when she noticed us running low and still having plenty of dip. I nodded and when we got the tab, we were charged for "extra pita" at the bottom.

It wasn't much, but that's not the point. It was weird and unexpected and even a bit crappy.

Visited May 2012
orlando florida
“East orlando, Terrible, ... sad, original restaurant was great!”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Once a upon a time this was a wonderful family owned restaurant in a very nice neighborhood.
They moved and sold it, and then new owners opened a second restaurant in East Orlando. This one is near our home, we have tried it three times now. Three strikes.. that's it! The last time was horrible. I ordered a fish dish. It didn't come as described. I noted this to the waitress who asked the cook who claimed it was as described. The young girl waitress had very little serving knowledge or experience. On asking for the menu I noted that it did not have the ingredients as described. Owner claimed it was. Not! Two items missing from the preparation. Also, the fish was not fresh, I could tell it had been frozen as it was a bit mushy. My husband got a gyro plate. He was not happy as all the ingredients were just piled on top on each other. He prefers to make his own and choose how much of each item and sauce is in his gyro. Also, a man at the bar who worked there had a table rag over his shoulder which fell on the floor, he just picked it up and threw it back over his shoulder!!! Yuck!!! It is also has a worn, dingy look and feel now. I won't even mention something that happened about six months ago.

• Visited June 2012
Melbourne, Florida
“Nice Surprise”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Hungry and in an unfamiliar area, we came across this restaurant by chance. Not very inviting from the outside but we received a friendly welcome and good service. Hubby ordered Greek sausage gyro and I had Greek Village salad which arrived with warm pita. Delicious lunch, fresh food and reasonably priced. We'd love to return for dinner one day.

Beavercreek, Ohio
“Great Gyros, Great Value”
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Had lunch with a friend here. I had the Lamb Gyro with a side salad and she had the Greek Chef Salad. The lamb was cooked well, the pitas were soft and warm, and the portions were quite generous. The pitas were nice and thick, with a great flavor, unlike some of the other chains in this area that use the thinner style pita. I would gladly order either of these dishes again.

• Visited August 2011