“Love breakfast here.”

Ranked #442 of 3,861 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Near Orlando International Airport
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We live in the Bahamas so when we visit Orlando, Fl we love to have breakfast here. Awesome place to eat, we love it.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

After a week and a half away from home and on the road a home cooked style meal was just what the family needed. Nothing like warm mashed potatoes, green beans, mac and cheese! Yummy!
The service was exceptional and we were waited on hand and foot even throughout the busy time of the evening.
Three of us had nice health meals and each had a dessert and it came to under $35 dollars. You cant beat that from where I come from.
Love the buttermilk biscuits by the way!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Got off the airplane and headed straight here
Should have ordered the breakfast but since it was noon decided to try the reuben sandwich, big mistake
Like the caption says, stick with the breakfast

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Cracker Barrel was as you would expect it, the food was country, homestyle and the atmosphere and decor was like every other one I've been to. I will say that my dish (the special, Butter Baked Chicken) was kind of fatty for chicken and the side dishes weren't as plentiful as I've come to expect. Our server was little terse and unfriendly at the beginning, getting a little miffed at my husband for not knowing what he wanted (breakfast or dinner) when the rest of the table was ordering. She warmed up after my father-in-law made some jokes and cmmented on her southern accent, asking where she was from, etc. From there she seemed more keen to give us a positive experience. Browsing in the gift shoppe is always fun (I love to shop)...and I managed to find these yummy little mint wafers I grew up eating. THey were wayyy pricey, but i splurged as I've never seen them elsewhere. Overall, it's Cracker Barrell, so you likely know what you're getting if this isn't your first time. Oh, and lest I forget, their high chairs for kids are completely old school wooden contraptions with leather belts. Which sounds medieval but was actually kind of cool. My son liked that his chair looked like everyone elses--made him feel like a big boy.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went to cracker barrel on the recommendation of the owners at our holiday rental property.
We were not disappointed - good hearty food, served with plenty of veg and a very varied menu.
Chicken pot roast with homemade dumplings was a huge hit with us - my 10 yr old polished off half of mine before I had even started! Nice to be served 'real' mashed potatoes rather than packet mash.
Waitress forgot a few of our items - milk for the tea, straws for the childrens drinks, but was very apologetic when we reminded her.
Large portions (as seems normal in Florida), so probably an idea to share!

The little old fashioned store next door was lovely and the children had real trouble deciding what 'candy' looked best!