“Worse than frozen - - DON'T GO THERE!”
Review of La Casa Nostra Pizzeriia - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Casa Nostra Pizzeriia
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Gourmet Pizza, Pasta, Sandwiches and more... Everything prepared fresh daily from all-natural ingredients. Open LATE! We DELIVER!
Reviewed August 26, 2011

My family and I ordered pizza from this establishment based on a referral from the hotel we were staying in. We were tired from our day at Disney World, so we ordered delivery. I can honestly say the pizza (which took 1 hour and 15 minutes to get there) was the worst pizza I have ever eaten. If everyone had not been so hungry and tired, I would have returned it and refused to pay. It was burnt, little to no ingredients (hardly any sauce or cheese even!) and the crust was like shoe leather. After we tried to eat it, I called the manager to complain. The manager was not in, but she said they 'never get complaints'. I absolutely don't believe that. Word to the wise: Don't visit the eating establishments advertised in the back of hotel guest services books located in your room. Clearly, they pay to have their advertisement in there....and prey on the unsuspecting, out of towners with their substandard fare. No local would EVER eat there twice.

2  Thank Shar0nJ