“Fantastic Lunch time Restaurant”
Review of Crispers - CLOSED

Crispers
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Metro West
Description: Crispers has several locations in Florida. This request is for 2228 S. Kirkman Rd. in Orlando.
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We ate at this restaurant for lunch, but they also have a take out counter too. Soups, salads, and sandwiches. We ate Roast Beef with the French dip, YUMMY. You have a choice of salad, or potatoes or even chips, included with all the meals is a never ending beverage. You can eat inside or they have tables outside too. I would definitely go back again.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

NOTE: I did not eat at the Crispers in Orlando; I ate at the one in Lake Mary (Heathrow - International Hwy at HE Thomas Hwy). It's a chain, I think, so I would assume they all pretty-much have the same thing.

I liked this little place. It was very clean, and the service was friendly. You order at the counter, get a number, fill up your drink, then go sit down. The servers bring you your food. There are lots of tables and booths, as well as tables outside.

I had delicious butternut squash soup and a baked potato. The price was really reasonable, cheap in fact. The potato was very small, but it was a big, hearty bowl of soup.

I liked that there were a LOT of vegetarian selections. There were 2 soups that were vegetarian, and several sandwiches that were all veggies. There are also tons of salads. They have other side dishes; it's a big menu.

I enjoyed my meal here and am glad I went.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We got lost and ended up at this restaurant and it was great. I am only in town for a week but had to go back twice to purchase quart containers of their tomato bisque soup. Outstanding! There are also great options for those wanting to eat a little healthier including the trio platter which had portobello mushroom mini burgers in lettuce wraps. Has a great selection.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I am a real fan of butternut squash soup. It is outstanding. No matter when I go there, I order this soup- summer or winter. I wish I could duplicate it at home. They gave me the recipe, but it was more complicated than I wanted to try, so I stop in there more often.

1  Thank Patricia H
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We attended for lunch on a Wednesday with four adults and two children (ages 3 and 6). It was very quiet at the time we visited, which was helpful because it took a couple minutes to get a real feel for the menu. I want to first say that the service was exceptional. So kind and helpful. The food was very good and the price was okay. I thought the sandwiches and pizzas were a bit small, but tasted great. The soup was also very good and the size seemed bit more our speed. The cost for kids was very good.