“Amazing authentic Mexican meal!!”

El Patron Restaurante Mexicano
Reserve with OpenTable
El Patron Restaurante Mexicano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #327 of 3,791 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 535 and Palm Parkway
Description: Steeped in a culture rich with history and customs, El Patron, a family owned restaurant, serves traditional Mexican dishes such as Tacos, Enchiladas, Burritos and Fajitas alongside house specialties such as Pork Chop Al Pastor, Carne Asada and Ossobucco Carnitas. We feature over 70 different tequilas and a number of signature margaritas in addition to a full beer, wine and liquor bar.Food is probably the most important element of Mexican culture. It is often said that "cuisine is culture" so join us for that incredible experience of eating homemade Mexican food.
Stoney Creek Ontario
“Amazing authentic Mexican meal!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Wonderful service, fabulous food! So much value for the money! We were so impressed with everything. And the owner came by to make sure everything was perfect. We will be dining again!!

• Visited July 2013

Columbia, Missouri
“Outstanding Service & Good Food”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Just the facts: My self and a group of my colleagues dined at El Patron while we were in town for a conference earlier this month. The food was pretty good, but the service was amazing. I would definitely recommend it to anyone staying in the area.

Service: As stated in the title and blurb above, the service at El Patron is great. Their staff was easily the best that I've dealt with in quite a while, especially considering that we had a large group (at least 20+ over 4 tables). I wish that I could remember the name of the server for my table because he really deserves a special shout-out above and beyond the staff in general.

Food: Since we had such a big group, we were dining off a fixed menu. I had the steak/chicken fajitas and was not disappointed in the least.

Value: As mentioned, we had a fixed menu that included tax, tip, etc. but it seemed very reasonable given the quality of the service and food. A minor quibble I had was an unmentioned up-charge for a pitcher of frozen margarita versus a standard. It wasn't a huge charge, but was disappointing to have to deal with nonetheless.

Atmosphere: The decor was basically standard Mexican restaurant stuff. I was impressed, however, with how quiet the restaurant was despite how crowded it was. This was unexpected and a very nice surprise.

Large Groups: They nailed it - couldn't have done anything better with our group.

Business Meals: Ditto.

• Visited June 2013
Germantown, Maryland, United States
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We were staying at a resort and were looking for good places to eat in Orlando and the hotel staff recommended this. It was well worth the visit. This was one of the best vegetarian mexican food serving restaurant. The mix of veggies was very well done (most mexican places only mix up green bell peppers, onion and big cut yelllow squash), this place had very nice mix of all the rainbow color veggies includign mushrooms and spinach, very well cooked- grilled, served nicely and the waiter was also very friendly. He made us feel at home and best of all, all 4 people in my family (including 2 kids) were very happy and satisfied after the meal.

• Visited June 2013
St. Augustine, Florida
“Great Dinner”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

It was a real authentic Mexican restaurant. I wish I could eat there every night. It was recommended by our hotel next door the Marriott and I am so glad we stopped in. Can't wait to be back!

Visited June 2013
Kailua Kona, HI
“Next door to Fairfield Inn LBV”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This was right next door to our motel and it was dinner time. Service and food was great. Certainly less than what we would have paid staying at one of the theme parks for dinner.

Visited May 2013