“Good food and excellent value”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #34 of 3,853 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Visited the Olive Garden in lake buena vista with a party of eleven. The service was excellent and the waitress very helpful and friendly. The food was really good and the endless house salad that comes with the entrees is superb. Even with such a large party everyone was served in good time and the food was hot and well presented. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank T R
There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Not really a fan of italian food but was persuaded to go. Extensive menu and enough of a choice to please most people. Decor was superb as was the food. The staff were very friendly and attentive.Overall for quality of food and cost I would recommend this to anyone.

1  Thank Tom G
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

We came here last night 2/6/14,firstly when we walked In , we wasn't greeted with a warm welcome they didn't seem bothered at all , we only had to wait a couple of mins for a table so got a drink at the bar , the waitress was very pleasant and friendly , once seated a lovely waitress took our order ... The food is value for money , nice not excellent but good ... Plenty of choice !!
While eating I requested another drink , 25 mins went by so I asked gormless Greg who was standing behind me, if he could chase my drink up for me... Without looking at me he huffed and puffed while sorting his serviette out , I told him politely that I'd asked for a rum and coke and of he went without any comment ... He returned quick enough but with a large coke ,, point made he really did not listen or give a dam about customer service !! Yes it was only a drink I wasn't going to dehydrate but his attitude stinks !!
The lovely waitress who had been serving us returned and asked if they had brought my drink over and when I said no ! She was so apologetic and chased it up for me straight away .. I could not fault her at all sorry I didn't get her name but had short black hair , very pretty, friendly and best of all could interact with customers , when we return to Florida unfortunately we wouldn't go back to Olive Garden

1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Went here twice while in Orlando both times excellent food and excellent value for money unlimited soup or bread and salad both free
For main coarse got the mixed grill one night then spaghetti with meat sauce with chicken meatballs with doughnuts with chocolate dipping sauce all excellent
Staff friendly and helpful
And you can get everything to take out
Will definitely be going back next time I am in Orlando.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Ate here twice whilst staying in Orlando, food was awesome and prices are extremely reasoanable. The service is also outstanding