“Excellent value for money ”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #35 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Definitely one of the best restaurants in Orlando and a welcome break from your typical 'American food'. Considering this is a chain the food is lovely and reasonably priced too . It was so good we went back two nights running. We had a 'kids eat free' voucher and the total cost for 4 of us to eat and drinks (including 2 glasses of wine) was $55 dollars. The complimentary bread rolls are divine and you also get a choice of soup or salad with each adult entree. Both nights I ate from the reduced calorie menu - and my choices were both filling and tasty. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank Sunlover201

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We always have enjoyed Olive Garden. 25 dollars for 2 deal is excellent. Our waitress met us with a would you like to taste this wine question. My husband said yes that'll do me. I'll have a glass. I prefer white so I asked for a wine menu. It turns out she has given us a glass of the most expensive wine on the menu. Cheeky! Despite all this the food is fabulous.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

This is a chain and has okay food if you are looking for a chain. You know what you are getting and if it is one of the top 10 restaurants in Orlando, that is not a good thing. It is fine. If you want chain Italian food, this is as good a place as any.

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Foot is reallly great! The service was not so good! But I"ll come back for sure!
A comida é mto boa, o preço melhor ainda!! Mas o atendimento deixou a desejar!!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Wow! We knew this place was really, really good, but after we went to Ciao Italia tonight, we found out how really good Olive Garden is!!!!! (Ciao Italia was terrible - please believe me and don't waste an evening there.) Anyway, we had wonderful outdoor seating at the Olive Garden about a week ago and a wonderful waitress by the name of Nina from Romania. She was very helpful and treated my 87 year old mother with respect and kindness above and beyond what would be expected. My mom just loved her by the time we were done eating - insisted we give her a 25% tip and I must say she deserved it! I had the Steak Gorgonzola Alfreda and it was deeeelicious!!! Highly recommend it. So wish we had gone here a second time instead of Ciao Italia! Don't miss this restaurant if you want wonderful Italian food - it is NOT the typical chain restaurant.

1  Thank onelnsbt