“Tired and soggy”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The pizza is actually quite good, but I will be looking for a new place after my experience tonight. They have been my go-to pizza/sub joint in my neighborhood but after being shouted at by one of their employees because I expressed my displeasure at waiting to simply pay my bar tab while my pizza cooled off.
So I called in the pizza order, got there early and decide to have a beer in the nearby bar they own and have the pie delivered. No problem except when I try to pay for my beer. No one shows up behind the bar for more than just a couple minutes. My pizza with the extra crispy crust is getting cold and soggy. One of the guys from the pizza store shows up (I think he may be one of the owners) and I express my displeasure. He starts shouting at me along the lines that he never wants to see me darken his his doorway again.
I won't be back. There are lots of places out there happy for my business. I wound up so upset I couldn't eat much of that soggy pizza.

1  Thank BabsOrlando

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I used the one in Altamonte Springs near my hotel. The pizza was the best pizza outside of NY and I am from NY and I am very picky about my pizza. Hot, fast, courteous delivery, excellent proces. FANTASTIC, MOUTHWATERING, DELICIOUS PIZZA !!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I haven't had a pizza this good since I left upstate New York. I mean lots of pizza places claim they have NY style or Chicago style pizza, but it ain't so. However, Proccolino's has the real deal. Great crust, perfect sauce and so many topping choices! Prices are great, too. You're gonna love it. My daughter also had the Greek Salad and loved it. So no problems with the food. It's a small place but it was friendly and the music was Italian so the mood was right. It did take a long time to get our order. The restaurant is very small and the manager when asked about the slow service said they didn't have enough ovens. It was a weekend night and I guess that made it extra busy. We didn't mind but my daughter and her husband who were trying to wrangle her small children, didn't like the wait. However, the manager gave us a discount because of our trouble. The parking lot is small and someone parked right behind our vehicle (where there was actually no parking) and were so close, we were lucky to squeeze out. They have delivery to a limited area ... or pick up. That might be better if you're in a hurry. I do recommend the pizza though and will definitely want some more.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

I was in Orlando attending the National Science Olpymiad Finals, with Muscatel Middle School from Rosemead Ca. We took a party of 35 to Proccolino's for dinner,and boy were we surprised. This is a great little restaurant with very good food and a helpful and friendly staff. The size of our group was no problem even though we fill the dinning room. There are items for both young people and adults on the menu, and the portions were large and the well prepared. I had the Zuppa Del Pescatore, the seafood was tasty and not over cook, the paste perfect, and the sauce was spicey and nice. They got the orders out quickly and came back by to check on us more than once. Don't be put off by the strip mall location this place is the real deal.

1  Thank NoHoMike
Reviewed May 2, 2012

This is my absolute favorite place to order delivery from in Orlando! Was given a menu from the front desk at my airport hotel and I have been back every stay since. Pizza is awesome. Great crust, sauce, cheese.. etc etc.. Usually get the meatball.

1  Thank Durk22