“DELICIOUS”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I used the one in Altamonte Springs near my hotel. The pizza was the best pizza outside of NY and I am from NY and I am very picky about my pizza. Hot, fast, courteous delivery, excellent proces. FANTASTIC, MOUTHWATERING, DELICIOUS PIZZA !!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I haven't had a pizza this good since I left upstate New York. I mean lots of pizza places claim they have NY style or Chicago style pizza, but it ain't so. However, Proccolino's has the real deal. Great crust, perfect sauce and so many topping choices! Prices are great, too. You're gonna love it. My daughter also had the Greek Salad and loved it. So no problems with the food. It's a small place but it was friendly and the music was Italian so the mood was right. It did take a long time to get our order. The restaurant is very small and the manager when asked about the slow service said they didn't have enough ovens. It was a weekend night and I guess that made it extra busy. We didn't mind but my daughter and her husband who were trying to wrangle her small children, didn't like the wait. However, the manager gave us a discount because of our trouble. The parking lot is small and someone parked right behind our vehicle (where there was actually no parking) and were so close, we were lucky to squeeze out. They have delivery to a limited area ... or pick up. That might be better if you're in a hurry. I do recommend the pizza though and will definitely want some more.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

I was in Orlando attending the National Science Olpymiad Finals, with Muscatel Middle School from Rosemead Ca. We took a party of 35 to Proccolino's for dinner,and boy were we surprised. This is a great little restaurant with very good food and a helpful and friendly staff. The size of our group was no problem even though we fill the dinning room. There are items for both young people and adults on the menu, and the portions were large and the well prepared. I had the Zuppa Del Pescatore, the seafood was tasty and not over cook, the paste perfect, and the sauce was spicey and nice. They got the orders out quickly and came back by to check on us more than once. Don't be put off by the strip mall location this place is the real deal.

1  Thank NoHoMike
Reviewed May 2, 2012

This is my absolute favorite place to order delivery from in Orlando! Was given a menu from the front desk at my airport hotel and I have been back every stay since. Pizza is awesome. Great crust, sauce, cheese.. etc etc.. Usually get the meatball.

1  Thank Durk22
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We were spending a quick night in Orlando before heading back home to Toronto and needed to find a place for dinner. Our hotel had an ad for Proccolino's in their guest guide and it seemed it was close to the hotel. We decided that the kids would like pizza for dinner and honestly, we were quite tired and had little energy to look for too hard for a restaurant. Nothing could have prepared us for what we were in for. We found the restaurant in a little strip plaza and thought it didn't look like much. We headed in and found maybe a dozen booths, most empty (it was only 4:30 on a Sunday night, so don't judge), and a few people waiting for take out. One thing that I noticed right away was how busy the phone was with orders being called in. It almost never stopped ringing. We ordered a cheese pizza for my 10 year old, a burger for the 7 year old, a medium calzone for my husband and I got the penne with meatballs. I dare say, the cheese pizza which I tried from my son was probably the best pizza I've ever had. The crust was not too thin, but not so thick that it was all dough, the sauce was perfect and there was just enough cheese so that it was a cheese pizza, but not ridiculous. The meatballs (3 raquetball sized balls) were tender and delicious. The marinara sauce on the pasta was very nice. The medium calzone was the size of a medium pizza folded over on itself. It was crazy big. The burger was nothing exceptional, but was very good nonetheless. The best part was the garlic loaf that accompanied my pasta. It was a fresh baked mini braid loaf that was slathered in amazing garlic butter. It was incredible!!! As we sat eating, the tables quickly filled and the place was about half full by the time we left. The service was good and we look forward to going back again when we are in the Orlando area.

1  Thank knitaholicGTA