“Love this place!”

Corona Cigar Company
Ranked #8 of 151 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Corona Cigar Company is the "Ultimate Cigar Experience", in the heart of Central Florida. From our Central American decor to the authentic Nicaraguan furniture and Latin music, no detail was spared. Choose from over 2 million of the finest hand made cigars all at mail order prices.Stop by one of our three world-famous Cigar Superstores & Cigar Bars and enjoy a fine cigar, an aged whisky and best of all - great camaraderie! There is no cover charge required to partake in the fun...Just a good attitude and a smile!
United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I'm a non smoker and I think Corona is great. My husband and I are in Orlando for a sales convention and we have visited three nights. Great vibe, wonderful locals and just plain relaxing. Thumbs up!

Visited June 2013

Lexington, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Love it.”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I come to Orlando yearly for business and always find myself here at least 2-3 nights. Great selection and pretty good prices on the smokes. Great coffee and I've always had good service. Ive been a repeat customer for about 5 yrs now.

Visited June 2013
Bristol, Connecticut
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Coziest place to relax and unwind in Orlando!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

If the outstanding collection of cigars doesn't strike your fancy, wait to you see all the whiskey bottle on tap! Indulge your self and spend a little extra to try a top tier whiskey. Take your cigar and drink outside and people watch for the whole night. Doesn't get to much cozier than this place!

Visited May 2013
Dallas, Texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“if you even just like cigars, its a must see”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Wandered in here when I was in town for a trade show. Some locals let us sit with them, and the memories began there. These guys were characters, like right out of a movie. I then proceeded to get an education in cigar selection that was much needed. All I can say is that if you even just so much as kind of like cigars, you must make it a point to go here if you are in the area. You will not be disappointed.

Visited February 2013
Orlando, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great cigars, overpriced drinks”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

This is the place to go for a huge variety of cigars. The staff is helpful and there is tons of types and brands to choose from. The bar however is rediculously expensive. One glass of wine and a kalik beer was over $20! We suggest buying your cigar and buying a bottle of wine at the Publix next door!

Visited November 2012